Categories > Original > Romance

Kemi Part 1

by Kemi- 0 reviews

Kendra and her Tumblr-Valentine S2

Category: Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama,Romance - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-01-30 - Updated: 2012-01-31 - 860 words

0Unrated
Kendra sat in her bed fumbling around with her computer cord while reblogging a picture of Gerard Way at the latest concert when suddenly she received a message from her best internet friend, Romi. As usual it was telling her to get on AIM so they could talk. Kendra replied quickly with an ‘ok’ and waited for her friend to get online when suddenly Kendra got a wonderful, mischievous idea.
She reached behind her slowly and fumbled with her bra strap, biting her lips in an oh so seductive way while she turned her sound up just a bit.
The beat started getting louder and louder as Kendra pulled her bra out from under her shirt, and before she knew it Romi’s message popped up saying “hey :D”. Kendra smiled, whispering along with the lyrics.
So hot, out the box, can we pick up the pace?
Turn it up, heat it up, I need to be entertained.
Kendra replied to her about how her day was fine as she opened up her favourite sex-blog, http://laisser-sortir.tumblr.com/ and began skimming the first page for anything to get her off. Once she found something that would do she started bringing up a completely random, and ridiculous topic about her bra, hoping that Romi would start talking about hers, and just as if she were reading Kendra’s mind she did, and before she knew it, they were talking about everything, from what they masturbate with, how and where.
Kendra couldn’t take it any longer, her body was ready. She was ready. Biting her tongue and tossing the rest of her clothes except for her soaking wet underwear into the floor, she messaged Romi to come over. To stay all night. She wasn’t completely sure if Romi was in to girls, but by the way her last message was, she was sure she wouldn’t say no. And boy, did Romi accept, and in a blink of an eye Kendra’s “neighbor” was crawling through her window eyeing her seductively, almost as if she knew exactly what was up.
“Kendra…” she whispered.
Kendra looking up, for the first time this evening she began to feel truly embarrassed. What if she didn't like her the way she did? Kendra immediately shoved the thought out of her mind. "What's the worst thing that could happen? Her say she doesn't think of me like this?"
But before Kendra could doubt herself any longer Romi was straddling her lap, with her arms wrapped around her neck.
Romi smiled, her face glowed in the dark room, as Kendra watched her lick her lips.
"Romi." Kendra whispered, making sure no one else could hear, except them.
Romi closed her mouth, still smiling as she leaned in to kiss Kendra directly on the lips, as she wrapped her legs around Kendra's waste.
"You are so beautiful." Romi whispered, rubbing Kendra's boobs, as her lips grazed Kendra's neck, lightly biting every so often until she reached her underwear.
Romi looked up to see Kendra slowly leaning back, eyes closed, trying to quiet her breathing. She took that as a yes and carefully pulled the thin, and semi wet cloth off of her body, lightly trailing her left hand down her perfect legs raising goosebumps in every place she left.
"Mmmnnnn" Kendra moaned softly, jumping, as Romi's cold fingers started rubbing her clit, massaging, in a perfect motion, just the way she liked it.
Before Kendra got enough of that Romi quickly snuck a finger into Kendra's body, searching for the right spot... She knew she found it when the normally really quiet Kendra began whimpering softly, whispering Romi's name over and over.
Romi smiled in satisfaction as Kendra's body went into soft convulsions, and her area became drenched in body fluids.
Kendra moaned, just a little bit louder than previously, making Romi stop doing what she was doing immediately, making sure Kendra's dad hadn't heard.
After no sounds were heard after a moment Romi smiled mischievously. "Now now now, we aren't done here yet." She whispered, crawling on top of Kendra, and kissing her lips softly.
When Romi began moving downward Kendra quickly nipped at Romi's neck.
"No, your turn." She panted softly. Romi bit her lip for the millionth time that night, and unbuttoned her shirt, button, after button, until they were both laying there naked, completely open.
Kendra lifted herself up, pushing Romi down onto the bed growling, and got on top of her, where she then nipped and licked at Romi's nipples, and down until her head was right between Romi's legs.
Kendra bit her lip, not quite sure what to do. She had never done this before...
Suddenly Romi's hands were wrapped around her hair, tugging, leading her to where Romi wanted.
"Don't worry, you'll know what to do." She whispered, followed quickly by a gasp, and multiple other noises as Kendra's tongue moved in just the right ways.
Once Romi finished, thankfully not screaming out... that loud, they pulled each other under the warm blanket, panting heavily.
"That was..." Romi whispered.
"Amazing." Kendra said, kissing Romi just as the clock struck 12:00.
Sign up to rate and review this story