Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco > 3 last words and love wasn't mentioned

blame it on the weather

by bloodcherrya-n-f 0 reviews

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: R - Genres:  - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 416 words

0Unrated
Spencer's Pov

I was shocked that Ryan had kissed me, I was more shocked he bolted away from me like that. I felt like he was calling 'gay' a disease. It was whatever I wouldn't be humiliated anymore. I mean who did he think he was. I tried keeping my mind on more positive things, but it kept forcing me to think of Ryan.

I set my cellphone on the nightstand and turn my attention to the window. It was cracked blowing on my warm face. I was furious at how Ryan made me feel. It was as if I was trapped in something I would never win. My attention was caught when a knock came on my door.

"Hey sweetie, How was your day?" she says sitting next to me. "I got a job! It's great! The only downfall is I will be running out of town quite a bit. I'm sure you won't mind, right?"

I shrug,"Mom, don't worry about me" I say in a soft town, "I love you."

I could tell she was reassured as she walked out the room. Truth was, I didn't see her really anyways. I guess My give a fuck meter disappeared once we moved here, that and my anger increased horribly. I shrug it off and quickly lay my head against the cool pillow looking up the many starts that I stuck up on the ceiling.

"My life is so boring." I murmured to myself. I heard mom creep back in the room and her jump on me with much excitement.

She giggled Like a little girl and smiled, "Spence, You know before I go tonight i'll give you about 200 dollars. Not a lot, I know, but think of it this way Ill be home as soon as I can."

I nod and she hands me the money.

"I'll be leaving soon." she flashes me another smile and walks out.

I could her moving around in her Room and singing to herself. I wanted to be happy for her and In a sense I was excited for the alone time, but in another sense I felt the need to ball up and cry. I couldn't help but feel bad for what happened between me and Ryan, nor could I stop thinking about how Brendon was doing.

Why must I think of the bad and not the good. As I turned to the window I could see large gray clouds appear in the perfect blue sky.


xoxobloodcherry
Sign up to rate and review this story