Categories > Anime/Manga > Yami no Matsuei > Id

Living Arrangements

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Tsuzuki comes to collect Anna's answer about moving in with him.

Category: Yami no Matsuei - Rating: R - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Tsuzuki - Published: 2012-01-31 - Updated: 2012-02-01 - 501 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Living Arrangements:

Tsuzuki looked around his apartment in victory. He was confident she would say yes. The shinigami felt giddy about the set-up already. A warm body in his futon, girly things in his bathroom, kissing her goodbye before going to work, and eating at home with her. Tsuzuki chuckled in delight. This is going to be great!

He cleared space for Anna's things last night. Her core made her stable enough to live in Meifu. She was technically still dead in the registry. When they married, everything would fall into place. He just needed her answer. Tsuzuki set out to get it.

10:00 a.m.

The shinigami arrived at Kimoto Manor. He grinned up to his ears as he knocked on the door. Anna eyed him as she slide it open.

"Good morning," he greeted her in a sing-songy voice. His beloved's face told him she knew what he was here for.

"Come in," she said. Her fiancé did so. They sat in the living room.

"So," Tsuzuki said. "Will you move in or not?" Anna bit her lower lip.

"That was all so sudden," she said.

"I know," he replied.

"What will I tell Rihoko and them?"

Tsuzuki shrugged. "You're moving in with me."

"We don't even have a wedding date," Anna pointed out. "Have you even told your coworkers?"

"No…"

"Asato-kun!"

He quickly put up his hands at her. "I'm working on it! I promise!" He paused as another thought crossed his mind. "Have you?"

Anna blinked at him. "Have I what?"

"Told anyone, besides Willow, to fix that mess where she thought you were a whore."

Her eyes grew big like a deer. "What?"

Tsuzuki's jaw dropped. "You haven't, have you?"

Anna's face reddened. "I was waiting until you did!" She clenched her fists. "I told Kobe and Willow!"

"But have you told anyone else?"

Anna nervously shrugged, shaking her head. "Sort of!"

Tsuzuki raised an eyebrow at her. "Sort of? What do you mean 'sort of'?"

"Well… I mentioned it to Yoko-chan," she answered sheepishly. Tsuzuki choked back a laugh. Anna whipped around to him.

"What?" she asked. The shinigami smiled at her.

"Well," he said. "Looks like we're in the same boat." Anna sighed aloud.

"So," Tsuzuki said. "What do you say?" His love's eyes turned to him as she dropped her shoulders and pressed her lips together.

"I'll try it out," she said. "But only for one week."

Tsuzuki felt like flying all over the place. "Anna-chan, I-!"

She quickly held up her hand. "Just one week!" Tsuzuki sat back, excited. Anna rose to her feet and walked down the hall.

"Where are you going?" Tsuzuki asked.

"To pack!" she yelled back. "If I'm going to stay in your apartment, I'll need a few things first, you know?" Tsuzuki sat back, smiling. Perfect/, he thought. They still have to get married. The shinigami shrugged his shoulders, smiling. /Back to planning the wedding… Eventually…

At Wisteria House, Emiko received her own display of love.
Sign up to rate and review this story