Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Vines

The End.

by mychemicalbitchbot 4 reviews

Last chapter, guys.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-01 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 1033 words

2Exciting
Frank’s P.O.V.

“You can’t be serious!” I shout. She is not splitting Gerard and I up after we just got back together!

“Of course I’m serious.” She says, looking at me like I need to be taken to an asylum. I suppose I am dating a mass murderer…

“But you can’t split Gerard and I up!” I protest angrily. There is no way I’m parting with Gerard, especially since he won’t be alive much longer.

The insolent girl wearing the title of God chuckles. “Of course I can.”

“No.” I growl.

Gerard squeezes my hand, smiling sadly. “There’s nothing we can do.”

“I’m not leaving you! I want to stay with you for as long as I can!” I tell him, trying to express my desire to be around him in the way I punctuate my words.

“I think we might have used up all our time.” He says, looking to the ground sadly. He’s defeated. I’m not.

I turn to God. “Bitch, here’s how it’s going to work. You are going to get your scrawny little PMSing butt out of our lives, stop butting in it’s irritating and very unattractive.” I tell her, staring the little fuck down.

“I am God! You can’t tell me what to do, you’re just some worm with a fake love and an inflated ego!” She yells back at me.

She did not just call my love for Gerard fake. Tell me she didn’t.

Oh, that bitch is going down.

“WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!?” I yell at her, my anger rising to uncharted levels.

She smirks at me. “You heard what I said. You can get your little ass out of here, gay boy. It’s not like you’ll ever see your boy toy again, so just leave your blasphemous fake love behind. Scram.” She says, venom lacing her every word.

Bitch slap

Oh, she just got PWNED! The slap reverberates around the room, and I pull Gerard out the door into the real world. (A/N: Yes, there was a door all along. Why the dramatic entrance then? ‘Cause I fucking felt like it.)

“Frankie, you okay?” Gerard asks after we step back into the real world. An alleyway in God knows only what towns. Actually, I hope God doesn’t know.

I am, of course, still fuming. “I’m fine.” I say roughly, pulling the infamous killer Gerard Way onto the main street, filled with people speaking a language I know well. English.

“Are you sure? You don’t seem fine.” He says, looking over the new terrain.

“Yes, I’m sure.” I say. Then I reconsider it. “No, I actually do need something.”
I decide.

“What is i-“ He starts to ask, but is cut off by me covering his mouth with my own. And we stay like that for a moment, just two boys kissing on a crowded street.

“Fags!” I hear someone call. I ignore them, licking across the bottom of Gerard’s lip and demanding entry. He allows me, of course, and soon it’s apparent we’re going to have to stop this tonsil hockey as we both have a problem in our… lower areas.

I reluctantly break off the kiss, smiling at my boyfriend.

“Anything else?” Gerard asks meekly. I grin.

“Why don’t you find out?” I ask flirtatiously as I pull him into a nearby hotel.

(insert mad butt secks here. I don’t want to write it. Somehow, I think this story is too innocent… even though it’s had a sex scene already. Sorry, I’m not writing it. Tough luck.)

~Mwa ha ha time lapse… a week or two, in Spain (dunno why, just ‘cause I said so)~

I lay next to Gerard, smiling softly at the wonderful memories I’ve made with Gerard over the short span of time since I bitch-slapped God. I smile softly, thinking back carefully of every moment I’ve shared with Gerard. I memorize them, not wanting to forget a single thing about him in the years to come. (A/N if you read the first copy I posted of this, Frank does not kill Gerard then commit suicide like he did last time)

I hear Gerard stir next to me, and I look over at his sleeping face. You would never guess he has so much blood on his hands. You would never guess how much he hates the things he’s done from looking at his angelic sleeping face. A face completely coverd in the tattooed vines.

I stare up at the ceiling, tears making their way to my eyes as I think of the future without him. I don’t want to be without him. But you only live once, right? I can’t just let Gerard go, but I can’t follow him. That would be selfish… or would it? I have no friends, no family left to care. The only people who would be bothered by it would be the people in charge of cleaning up my body… wouldn’t want to make more work for them, I guess.

I hear Gerard groan next to me, and I snap my head to look at him, and his vines are moving all along his body. I hear a ripping nose and I know it’s his flesh.

“Oh God, no.” I whisper, trying to get out of the bed but tripping over the sheets. I land on the floor, taking the tangle of sheets with me. I can smell Gerard’s blood now, such an awful stench. I see the vines slither off the bed, around my ankle.

The tattoos pull me up, back onto the bed. I scream when I see Gerard. The vines have come out his eyes and mouth, cutting his sockets and marring his flesh. What’s worse, though, are the vines and innards spilling out of his open stomach. This isn’t Gerard anymore. This is the vines doing this.

Because Gerard is dead. After such an awful life, Gerard is dead.

And it looks like I’m next.

++++++++++++++++++
Sign up to rate and review this story