Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Heart Attack In Black Hair Dye

by AstroZombie 2 reviews

FRERARD ONESHOT

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 825 words

0Boring
I sat in my bunk, curtains pulled shut. Only the sounds of shallow breaths came from my band mates. I envied them, I really did. They're all happily married, while I sat, wide awake unable to sleep, thanks to my shattered heart.

We played the first show of Danger Days... that night. It was all going great until Frank kissed me. Obviously it meant nothing to him other than just our stage act, frerard. It's always meant much more to me than it's ever meant to him.
For me, it's everything. It's what I live for. It's what I long for.

I typed 'Frerard' into my laptop, getting thousands of results in seconds. I clicked the first one and read about the life I'd always dreamed of, the life I'll never have.

*



'Gerard wake up!' My brother Mikey sat beside me on my bed, handing me a coffee.
'ueemmumm than'ss' I mumbled sleepily, tucking my bright red hair behind my ears before taking the coffee.
'Wassup' Gee? You've been real down since the show.'
'uhh, just had alot on my mind, yanno'...'
'Gerard, I know there's something wrong. You can tell me! I'm your brother!' Mikey whined.
'Mikey, I told you already, now get off! You're practically sitting on me!'
'Gerard Arthur Way, I vow to find out what is wrong with your cold ass blacken heart, even if it kills me.' And with that, he stood up and walked away. God, that boy sometimes, I really don't know how I've put up with him for so long!
Mumbling about not being a morning person, I got up, still in yesterday's clothes and clutching my coffee, I followed Mikey into the lounge area.

Mikey, how old are you?!' He was sat on the couch watching Power Puff Girls, wrapped up in his pink unicorn blanket.
'SHHH! This is the bit wher Mojo... OHMYGOD!-' He was cut of by an evil laugh from the TV.

Just then, a very wet Frank walked in from the bathroom, with only a white towel hanging from his waist. Of course, my teenage girl took over and I squealed at the sight going bright red, while I took in as much detail of the practically naked Frank. Both Mikey and Frank gave me a questioning look.
'Uhh, has anyone seen my Misfits shirt?' Frank asked, scratching his neck.
'For your information, that shirt belongs to me. But as I'm so nice, I'll let you borrow it. It's under gee's bunk.' Mikey said.
'Whatever.' Frank strutted off, swinging his hips, into the bunk area.

I sighed and sunk down beside Mikey.
'Knew I'd find out.' he giggled.
'What?'
'What's up, i said I' find out and I did. You're still crazy about Frank.'
'H-huh, n-n-no I'm not! You don't know th-that!' I stuttered.
'Gee, please don't lie to me, I know you do.'
'Okay, whatever, shut up.'
'So, what you going to do about it?'
'Nothing, Mikes, I can't do anything. he's a married man. It's hopeless.'
Mikey sighed and turned back to the screen.



*


Not wanting to waste another sleepless night on the internet, drowning in my sorrow I decide to get up, see what was on TV and make myself a coffee.
I sat in the same place as Frank had that afternoon, snuggled up in Mikey's pink blanket, watching The Nightmare Before Christmas.

It got to the part where Jack found Christmas land when someone sat beside me, steeling some of the blanket.
'Hey.' It was Frank.
'Hey, what you doing up?' I turned to him.
'Too much to think about, you?'
'Same, what's up with you then?' I asked.
'I'm getting a divorce...' He looked at his lap.
'Oh...' I didn't know what else to say.
'It's just feel that Jamia isn't my one true love, it's just.. well there's someone else..'
'Who is it?'
'It doesn't matter, they're never gonna feel the same.'
I sighed and put my arm around the smaller man. We stayed like this until the movie finished.

'Gerard?' Frank asked.
'Mmhmm?' I looked down to him, but before I knew it, his lips were crashing against mine.
I kissed him back, my hands tangled in his black hair, his on my hips.
He sighed then licked my lips, asking for access, which of course, I granted him. I moaned, our lips working together, while our tongues explored the others mouth.

'Sorry' He mumbled, braking away.
'Shouldn't be..' I said.
'I love you' He pulled up down so we were laying on the couch before snuggling into my chest.
'I love you, too' I kissed his forehead and fell asleep, with frank in my arms. MY Frank in my arms.



Hope you like it!! Reviews make me happy! Much love, Chloe. Xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story