Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Love is inevitable

Chapter 8

by JessIsAngry 1 review

Gerard makes a decision

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-02 - 1055 words

0Unrated
Carrying on in Gerard's point of view.

It was 6am, I hadn't slept a wink all night thanks to Mikey reminding me about Sarah. I dont know what to do, I like her but, ugh, I don't know. I literally have no idea what to do. Anyway, I better get up, I need coffee. Maybe it will wake me up and somehow help me make a slightly okay decision about what to do. With that, I climb out of my bed and try to walk through my pitch black room without falling over, like most mornings. I managed to walk through my room without injuring myself, thank god. As I make my way up the stairs from my basement bedroom, I was blinded by a light that was coming from the kitchen. Why the hell was Mikey up at this time?

I walk up to the kitchen running my hand through my hair. And there he was, my little, annoying, wonderful brother, he was sitting there, head on the table and a cup of coffee by the side of his head. He was obviously asleep. Taking this opportunity I silently take a sharpie out of the pot of pens in the hall. I walk up to my brother and I write 'Penis' in huge block letters on his cheek. God, I'm so lucky he's a heavy sleeper.

Pleased with my work I go to the coffee maker and turn it on. Another evil plan comes into my mind and I walk up to Mikey and crouch down next to his ear..

"MIKEY WAKE UP WE'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL GET THE FUCK UP!"

Mikey literally had a fit on his chair and then fell off in fright, he started to wiggle on the floor as if he was trying to get up but failing epically. I couldn't contain myself any longer, I keeled over and laughed so hard until I was crying. Realising what was happened he got up and slapped me right around the face.

"You bitch! You made me think we were late for school! WHY?!"

"D-D-DUDE. OH MY GOD, that-that-that was so funny. Oh my god. But why did you slap me?!"

"You deserved it!"

"No I didn't!" I took Mikey's glasses off his nose and put them on mine.

Woah, he has such bad eyes!

"Geraaaaaaard, give me my glasses!"

"No."

"Please, Gerard I can't see."

The glasses were giving me such a bad headache, how could the kid wear these?!

"Make me my coffee and I'll give them to you."

"Fine, whatever. Just give me my glasses first."

I hand Mikey his glasses and he slips them on again. He goes to leave the room but I grab his arm and I point to the coffee machine. He lets out a huge sigh and proceeds to make my coffee.

I sit down at the table and tap my fingers to try and piss Mikey off.

"It won't work, Gerard."

"The coffee machine doesn't work??!!!?"

"No, calm down. You tapping your fingers, the tapping, it won't annoy me, man."

"Oh. Thank god the coffee machine isn't broken."

Mikey brought my coffee to the table.

"Dude, what time is it?" I ask.

"Like, 6:45? I don't know."

"Seriously? You wanna leave for school early today?" I take a huge gulp of coffee, even though it slightly burned my throat, the black stuff was like heaven running down my throat. I'm so addicted to this stuff. If I could, I'd probably bathe in it, but I guess that would be a bad decision because I'd probably get burnt or something.

"Sure, but why?"

"I wanna avoid Sarah for as long as possible, at least until I like, speak to Frank about last night."

"Oh, okay, sweet, so we'll leave at like 7:45?"

"Sweet. Oh, thanks for the coffee."

Mikey left me alone in the kitchen, and all I could think about it Frank and Sarah, Frank and Sarah, Sarah, Frank, Frank OR Sarah?.....Frank it always had been. I gulped down the rest of my coffee, again burning my throat after throwing the mug into the sink I run down into my bedroom.

I had to dress perfect, something Sarah would hate but Frankie would love.

By the time 7:40 had came, I had changed, brushed my teeth, done my make up and done my hair. That's gotta be a record! I got my phone out of my pocket and wrote a new message:

Yo, dude. Me and Mikey going into school early, come in too please? I need to talk to you. XO

And I sent it to Frankie.

Mikey came down the stairs his hair nicely straightened and his shirt nice and pressed. He looked..smart.

"Why you looking so smart?"

Mikey started to blush.

"Mikey has a girlfriend!" I sang.

He went even redder, if it were even possible.

"Shut up." He muttered.

I looked up from his shirt and I realised 'penis' was still on his cheek, still in the same black letterings. Ew, had Mikey not had a look in the mirror?..

"Mikey have you had a wash this morning?"


"Yeah, why?"

"Oh nothing, just wondering."

I felt my hone vibrate in my pocket, I got it out and opened it up.

"Mikes, lets go then."

I stepped out the door and read the text:

Sure man, I'll be in school in like, 5, so see you there. F XXXX

Mikey walked down the path to our house and threw the keys at me, I put the keys in my bag and we started to walk to hell.

"So what you gonna do with the whole Frankie/Sarah situation?"

"Frank."

"What? Are you sure? You're gonna get alot of shit for this, Gee."

"Yeah, I know. But, Mikey.. I think - I love him."

"Dude, think about what you're doing."

"Mikey I spent all night thinking, I know what I'm doing."

"Okay, okay, just remember I'll always be here for you."

"I know, same for you too. I love you, man."

"I love you too."

The school was now in sight, the rusting gates to hell. There was a dark figure standing against the gates. As we approached the figure became more recognisable. Frankie.

Again not so much happening in this one again, sorry the chapters are so slow. Ugh. R&R please?
Sign up to rate and review this story