Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

My Best Friend's Brother

by CherryBombSaturday 2 reviews

Frikey "Frank continued to daydream for a couple of more minutes before shaking his head. He had to get to band practice..."

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-02 - Updated: 2012-02-03 - 1922 words - Complete

2Funny
My Best Friends Brother

Frank knew Gerard would kill him. If Gerard was in his place, even though it was weird to think about, he would kill him, and not the overprotective brother 'I'm only going to intimidate you' type of killing. No it would be the 'I'm doing 20 years in prison for intentional manslaughter' type of killing. Oh, he could imagine the blood now.

On the bright side in Gerard's case, and not so bright in Franks case, Frank wouldn't be the one holding Mikey and fending off all potential suitors, Gerard would be the one doing all of that. At this rate Frank would never hold his damsel in distress. Frank smiled slightly when be thought of Mikey in a dress admiring his handsomeness and his tall stature and laughed out loud when he thought of hacking away at people who looked at his Mikey, now only if he had a sword. He made a mental note to look into that later.

Frank continued to daydream for a couple of more minutes before shaking his head. He had to get to band practice, and he refused to get kicked out and never see his favorite bassist again. That thought brought tears to his eyes.

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

A little while later, about three hours, Frank reached Gerard's house. They had practice today, and he had to spend hours in the "Basement of Doom."

The "Basement of Doom" was actually very nice. It was painted beautifully, and he had a feeling that Mikey was the cause of that. The basement also had leather couches, the softest chairs, the largest tables, a high tech fridge, and a microwave. The only downside was that it had no window, so it got hot very quickly, and Gerard was cheap, so they never got a fan.

Gerard met him at the door. He looked at him for a moment without moving from in front of the doorway. Frank stood there for a minute pondering his choices.

'How should I move Gerard?' he thought, tapping his chin.

Finally after several minutes debating with himself he decided to go the easy way and punched Gerard in the face.

"What was that for?" Gerard gasped out clutching his nose.

Frank pouted. He was actually aiming for Gerard's eye, he growled silently to himself while cursing his shortness. Though, he did admit his shortness made him cute and cuddly, he only hoped Mikey thought so too. It would be a drag if he was the only one who thought he was cute.

"That was for standing there and letting me wait out in the cold." Frank said as, he pushed his way into the house.

Gerard turned to stare at Frank like he was stupid. Admittedly, Frank was stupid. It was at least 80 degrees outside, and not a cloud in the sky. He really needed to rethink his choice in friends, as they all at one point in time were unbelievably stupid, but then again he was talking about Frank, the same man that believed the tooth fairy was a 'witch sent by the devil to steal his pearly whites'. Frank's words, not his own.

Shrugging off his friends idiotic behavior, he closed the door and followed Frank into the basement.

。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

"Please let me go! Alejandro just let me go." The sound of the television blared from the basement, and as Gerard and Frank got closer, the louder Lady Gaga's vocals got.

The duo pushed open the door quietly and peeked in. Mikey, in all his pasty glory, was dancing with Ray to "Alejandro." Mikey was in the process of doing the running man while Ray was doing the robot.

Frank watched in awe of Mikey's dancing skill. Amazed at how Mikey's boney arms moved back and forth to the beat. His slightly emaciated body swayed out of sync with the music, and his long legs awkwardly moved in a running motion. All in all, Mikey couldn't dance, but it was amazing to see him so carefree.

Again, Gerard thought Frank truly was an idiot. Gerard honestly didn't know why Frank thought he didn’t notice that he liked Mikey. It was painfully obvious with the way Frank was watching him, and even more so when Frank didn't notice that he walked into the room and was standing really close to Mikey. He was surprised when Mikey didn't notice until he tripped over his own feet and flipped over the couch he was standing next to. He slapped his hand over his face when he realized that his baby brother was an idiot.

Frank ran around the couch and propped his beloveds head into his lap. He smiled when he thought of how fast he moved to reach his darling Mikey (because he obviously didn't notice he was already in the basement).

"Mikey speak to me are you all right?" Frank screamed near hysterics.

Mikey was on the verge of dying of a critical head wound and no one was calling an ambulance. So of course he was going to freak out.

"Mikey, Mikey, Mikey, please don't die!" He screamed again bending over so his face was buried in Mikeys hair.

"Mikey, I love you. Don't leave me." he was sobbing and snotting into Mikey's hair. Quite possibly on the verge of hyperventilating.

Frank was surprised when a gentle hand was placed on his cheek. He lifted his head slightly to see Mikey's brown eyes staring at him. Mikey had a small smile on his face as he spoke the words Frank had wanted to hear ever since he joined the band.

"Frank, I love you too. I loved you ever since I failed to get into Pency Prep. You are tall and handsome. Will you marry me?" Mikey whispered to Frank.

Frank sighed happily before slapping himself in the face. Now was not the time to daydream while his dearest Mikey was in pain.

He raced over to the other side of the couch and propped Mikey’s head into his lap. There was a sizable lump on Mikey's head that he had no qualms about poking until it disappeared or exploded.

Mikey shifted when he felt someone poking his brain. He looked up from the lap he was laying in and saw Frank intently poking his forehead. Mikey blushed in embarrassment at the situation he was in. He didn't want to be rude to the person he had a crush on, but he didn't want to be poked in the head. After weighing the pros and cons, making a pie chart in his head, and mentally writing an essay on the proper way to get out of Frank's clutches without being rude, he sat up as quickly as he could. Of course he didn't take into account that his forehead would probably smack Frank in the face, but like all things it came down to trial and error. The trial getting up, the error damaging his and Franks' brain.

Gerard, with his ability to interrupt precious Frikey moments, came over and pulled the two off the floor. Complaining about how hard blood was to get out the carpet and he didn't want to explain to the police for the third time why he was throwing away a bloody carpet at two o'clock in the morning.

When Gerard was sure Mikey wasn't dying, he grabbed Ray and left the basement, saying something about food and favors.

Mikey and Frank just looked at each other before looking away. The radio was still playing quietly in the background. Another Lady Gaga song had just gone off and a different song had just started to play.

"Call you up when I know he's at home,
I jump out of my skin when he picks up the phone
Why can't I tell if he's looking at me?
Should I give him a smile?
Should I get up and leave?
I know it's strange, I don't what I'm thinking
But is it wrong if I see him this weekend
I really hope I can get him alone."

Frank smirked when he heard the song. He felt that it was meant for him and Mikey, though Gerard wasn't a girl even if he acts like one sometimes. Like that one time they caught Gerard wearing a cat suit dancing to Beyonce's Run the World. That was disturbing.

Anyway, he glanced back at Mikey before scooting closer to him. Mikey also scooted closer to Frank, so they were both pleasantly surprised when they bumped into each other.

"I like you Mikey." Frank muttered

Mikey sat dumbfounded for a moment before hugging Frank.

"Yeah, I like you too."

The End (YaaaaaaaaaaaaaaY)


。・゜・(ノД`)・゜・。

Bloopers

Confession

Anyway, he glanced back at Mikey before scooting closer to him. Mikey also scooted closer to Frank, so they were both pleasantly surprised when they bumped into each other.

"Okay, so I guess this is as good a time as any. I..like-"

The moment they were waiting for was finally going to happen and just like that it was interrupted.

"Can you uh.. flip the thing over." The loud voice of Gerard interrupted Frank in such a critical moment.

The duo turned toward the door and saw Gerard flipping over a body bag. Scrambling to their feet Frank and Mikey walked over to Gerard to help him.

"So uh me and Ray went to get pizza when this dude ran in front of my van and I was like 'Ray hold on' and I hit the gas and we sped off but Then we couldn't find our way home. So we went back the way we came and we picked up the body and went down to Cemetery Drive to drop the body off but Ray forget to call our gang, Y'know, the Shotguns? so we grabbed the bag put the body in and came back." Gerard had said this all in one breath in his haste to clean up the blood that was pooling on the floor.

"Oh my god Gerard you need to get out of here you can't go back to jail.!!!" Mikey exclaimed shaking his brother who managed to get covered in blood.

Gerard pushed past Mikey and went to his secret compartment and pulled out four guns.

"Guys we need to cover this up, put on a costume and a mask then meet me back here." Gerard said while pacing back and forth.

Several minutes later they all assembled together. Mikey was wearing a red jacket and black jeans with a helmet on his head. Frank managed to get a black leather jacket and blue jeans and a ghoul mask. Ray had gotten an eyepatch a black shirt and gray jeans. Gerard, without even leaving the basement, changed into bright red skinny jeans and a gray shirt with a yellow mask with blue Diamonds on the eyes.

"We will be known as the Killjoys. My new name is Party Poison. Gerard declared

"I'm the Kobra Kid" Mikey said bravely holding his hand up in a fist.

"Jet-Star" Ray said without any real interest

"And I'm Fun Ghoul" Frank said stupidly.

Gerard nodded at each name and handed them a gun.

"Let's go" Gerard said with finality.

The group walked off into the sunset leaving the body and their previous lives behind.

As they left Frank grabbed Mikey's hand in his and pulled him along. A promise for their future together.


A/N: This is dedicated to tortillachip. Who asked for this.

P.S I will take more MCR prompts.
Sign up to rate and review this story