Categories > Celebrities > Panic! At The Disco

Truth or Dare?

by Kaleidoscope_Eyes 2 reviews

Fifth one-shot, requested by bloodbunny15.

Category: Panic! At The Disco - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-04 - 1004 words - Complete

2Funny
The boys had convened at Jon's house for the night. It was initially a band meeting but when Brendon found Jon's stash of Red Bull it turned crazy. The four boys ended up in Jon's basement. Amy, Jon's little sister walked down the stairs.

"'Sup boys."

They all looked over to her and waved. Brendon suddenly got an idea, "Truth or dare you guys!" He bounced up and down in his seat.

Jon put his head in his hand, "I have got to start hiding my Red Bull in a better place."

Ryan laughed at Brendon's impatience, "Show of hands, who's in? You too, Amy."

She walked in to the room more and took a seat next to Spencer, "Sure, I'm up for it."

"Alright, who's in?" Nearly everyone raised their hands, Jon was the only exception.

"No, absolutely not. I know the shit you guys do, not with my sister."

Amy laughed, "Jon, I'm not a baby. Come on I'm sure it's not that bad. Besides, it's four against one."

Jon cursed under his breath and relinquished, "Fine."

After a few rounds (and a few more Red Bulls for Brendon) the dares began to get weird.

"Alright Urie, are you ready for the dare of a life time," Ryan asked.

"I'm up for anything Ross."

"I dare you to run down the street naked, with a pineapple over your dick!"

The room filled with laughter at just the thought of this. "Alright," Brendon clapped his hands together, "bring me a pineapple."

"Do we even have a pineapple," Jon wondered aloud.

Amy chuckled, "Yeah, we do actually."

"I think we should be more worried about how Ryan comes up with these things," Spencer joked.

"He wants to see my dick, it's the only explanation."

"I'd say the feeling's mutual," Amy laughed.

Brendon turned bright red and stammered, "So, yeah, uh, pineapple?" The room was loud with laughter again and the five went upstairs to get the pineapple. "So, I just run with this over my dick? I feel like this is going to hurt..."

It was late at night so no one was around to see the spectacle. Ryan, Jon, Spencer, and Amy tried to keep their laughter to a minimum so as not to wake the neighbors, but it was hard not to. Brendon ran down the street and more than a few times yelled, "FUCK!" loudly.

Amy watched as Spencer took Brendon's clothes and hid them. After a few minutes Ryan called out, "Alright dude, I think you should come back before the neighbors call the cops or something!"

Brendon walked up the front lawn to where everyone was sitting, still holding the pineapple, "Ok, where are my clothes?"

Amy smirked, "Don't ask us, they're your clothes."

"If someone doesn't tell me where my clothes are right now, I will rub my dick in all of your faces!"

"Ryan would like that," Jon laughed.

The older boy just shrugged his shoulders earning a laugh from the group. Spencer pulled out Brendon's clothes, "Chill dude, they're right here." The five went back down to Jon's basement and continued their game. Brendon kept the pineapple with him.

Spencer rubbed th bridge of his nose, "Why do you still have the pineapple?"

"We've become very acquainted, the pineapple and I."

Ryan furrowed his brows, "It's a fucking pineapple."

"But it's my fucking pineapple."

Amy bit her tongue trying not to laugh, and also keeping her comments to herself.

"Ok Spence, tuth or dare," Brendon said menacingly.

"Dare."

"I dare you to try and seduce Jon's mom!"

Amy and Ryan burst out laughing, Jon was not amused, "Hell no! Brendon what the fuck!? No, Spence, you don't have to do that."

"Alright, fine. I dare you to--"

"Wait, you guys," Ryan turned to Amy, "we haven't given Amy here a dare."

She laughed, "Ok, whatchya got for me?"

Brendon thought for a moment, "Run around the neighborhood screaming 'penis' at the top of your lungs!"

"Alright, let's go."

Everyone headed back upstairs and outside to the front of the house. Amy took off running and shouting 'PENIS' every few seconds.

When Amy returned she had a bottle in her hand, "Found this on the ground, I say we play Spin-the-Bottle." She wiggled her eyebrows suggestively.

"I'm in," Spencer shouted.

"You guys, the only girl here is my sister."

"Then this should be one interesting game," Ryan joked.

Jon sighed, "Fine."

The group went downstairs once more and began their game. A few rounds in the bottle landed on Spencer after Amy spun. She blushed and leaned forward to kiss him. She knew Jon would be furious about this but hey, it was only a game, right?
Spencer pulled her closer and she wrapped her fingers in his hair. They had forgotten about the game until Jon forcably pulled their heads apart.

"I think we should move on," Jon said through clenched teeth.

"Right then. Your turn Brendon."

He spun and it landed on Ryan.

"Well this should be interesting," Jon mumbled from the other side of the room.

Brendon leaned over to Ryan and kissed him. Amy and Spencer were dying of laughter. Ryan deepened the kiss which made everyone laugh more, even Jon joined in. Everyone was laughing too hard to notice the two boys had fallen over onto the floor and continued kissing. Spencer sat up and saw what was happening. He cleared his throat, "You two are really getting into it, huh?"

The two broke apart and turned bright red. Ryan stood up, "Uh, I, uh...I'm gonna go get some food."

Brendon sat up trying to hide the situation in his pants. "Uh, I'm gonna go...see if he's alright?" He stood up and everyone saw what was happening in his shorts so, of course, they laughed hysterically. He turned even redder, "...That boy is one good kisser."

I hope you liked it and all of it's raunchiness! lol Seriously I cannot tell you how much fun I had writing this. :D
Sign up to rate and review this story