Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

American Girl

by Noizchild

Kenji and Noriko go out for a drive and end up feeding the latter. Lemon chapter.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-02-04 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 607 words - Complete

?Blocked
American Girl:

I got into my truck and unlocked the door for Noriko. I opened the door and got in.

"Thanks," she said.

"Sure," I said. I started up the truck and drove off. We didn't speak at first. Noriko kept her eyes at the windshield.

"I don't want to go home," she said.

"Hm?" I asked.

"Don't take me home," my girlfriend said.

"Alright, alright," I said. "Where do you want to go?" She shrugged her tiny shoulders.

"Just around."

"Okay."

So, we just drove around for most of the night. We didn't talk again. The city lights flashed over her small body over and over again. My hand slipped over to her knee. She didn't respond at first.

"Poor Rose," she said. I nodded a bit.

"Yeah," I said.

"I wonder what's really wrong with her."

"No telling."

"Poor Sakura."

I paused on those words there. "Huh? Why?"

Noriko shrugged her small shoulders again. "Isn't it obvious?"

"No."

"Sakura loves Adam!"

"Huh?"

"Can't you see it?"

"No..."

Noriko sighed and pouted at me. "You don't get it, do you?"

"Get what?"

"You men never understand true love and romance!"

"Now that's not true!"

"Yes, it is!"

"Come on now, you're just being unfair now!"

"Prove it!"

"Prove what?"

Noriko didn't speak and back. We continued to drive along the empty road. Pretty soon, we came close to a big hill. My girl sat up in her seat.

"Stop the car!" she commanded. I quickly looked at her.

"Why?" I asked.

"Just stop!" she said. I breathed out.

"Fine," I said. I pulled the truck to a complete stop.

"Turn it off," she said. I did so without question. I turned my attention back to my girlfriend.

"What is it?" he asked. She smiled at me as she unbuckled her seatbelt. Noriko climbed into my lap and kissed me on the lips. I smiled to myself and kissed her back. Hm, horny little kitty.

Noriko's hands brushed down my chest and down to my jeans. I tried to stay still as she unfastened the belt and unzipped my jeans. She kissed down my neck as she rolled down my jeans.

"Yes," I murmured. "More." Noriko gave me a little giggle as she grabbed onto my boxers. Her eyes glanced up at me.

"You want to do this?" she whispered. I peeked at her and nodded.

"Yes," I whispered. Noriko licked me on the neck.

"Okay then," she murmured. My girl pulled down my boxers and sank down to my lap. I reclined my chair back and shut my eyes.

"Yes! Oh!" I moaned. Noriko has been trained well. She's gotten so good with her mouth. The woman always starts off and licks my cock with such care. I laced my fingers into her hair.

"Oh, so good!" I moaned. "More, more." Noriko licked on my head before she sped up. Her sucking became harder around me. I shouted out louder as I yanked on her hair.

My little Noriko is growing up! I'm so proud of her. I told my time enjoying her all in that moment. I groaned out to the night sky.

"I-I-I can't hold it!" I shouted. I shot at full blast in her mouth. Noriko slowly let go of me and rose up to eye level. She swallowed with a big smile on her face.

"Yummy!" she cheered to me. I only panted happily. She leapt back into her seat.

"Get dressed!" she commanded. "Take me back to your place!" I nodded in a spent way and obeyed her. She cuddled close to me as I drove us back to our apartment.
Sign up to rate and review this story