Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Just Got Clean

by Red_Skull_Kitsune 0 reviews

Gerard meets Bert just after he got clean.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Angst - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-05 - Updated: 2012-02-05 - 480 words

0Unrated
I growled as he swaggered close to me, "Always the victim, never the villain, hey Gerard?" he purred, I bit back a retort, he wanted me to argue, to make it look like im the villain. I was never going to play into his hands again, I just glared at him. His grin faltered slightly but was still there, "Come on Gee" he purred again, "Say something" He put a hand on my shoulder, "Bert, please let go on my shoulder" I asked, almost growling. He removed it at once and glared at me, "You never change" he growled back, I glared at him, rage filling me. "Never" I started, his glare intensified, "I will never play into your hands again Bert, never" His response was just a grin, "Oh you will Gerard, you need what I've got" he said. I lowered my gaze to the floor, I knew he was right but I was determined to change that, "See, even you know it" he said, voice with excitement.

I shook my head and looked into his eyes again, "That may be true, but I will change that." I growled, suddenly I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked to see who it was. It was Frank, he looked worriedly at me, "Are you okay Gerard?" he asked, I glanced at Bert again, "Yeah, I'm fine" I said standing up, and turning to Bert, "This" I said, "Is where I leave you" I turned away form him and started walking awat when he started to speak again, "You know where to find me" he paused, "If you ever need me" he purred. I shuddered at his voice, Frank put a hand on my arm, I glanced at him thanking him.

We arrived back with the band, not speaking once, but I knew Frank wanted to ask what that was about. I nodded to the rest of them and announced that I was tired and walked to my bunk. I sat on its edge because I knew one of them would come and ask me what's wrong. Soon enough, Frank came through, "Gee?" he asked, I patted next to me on the bed, he sat down. "What" he paused, "What was Bert talking about?" he asked, "About the... uhrm... That you know where to find him, if" he gulped, I nodded, "He was trying to make me look like the villain, the villain that he is." I said. He nodded, "You know... If you ever need someone to talk to, I'm here, Mikey's here, Ray's here, we are all here" he said, I nodded, "I know. I know that..." He gave me a one armed hug and said, "Lay down, we will be up front if you need us" I thanked him and lay down, thinking of the past few months. I had finally come clean.... Then he comes back.
Sign up to rate and review this story