Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

16

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 512 words - Complete

0Unrated
The next morning i was woke up by a knock at my bedroom door. It slowly opened to a smiling group of guys walking in to my room. In Ghouls hands was a bowl of cereal. "Hi" I smiled sleepily "Hey sunshine" Ghoul said handing me the cereal and climbing into the empty space of the bed. Party joined next sitting my my feet, Kobra next to him an Jet pushing Ghoul over to sit. All were on except for Saint. i scooted as far in as i could and patted the space i made with my free hand smiling. "You are part of the family now, please...sit" I said taking a bite of the delicious sugar coated food. now that everyone was on we all sat in silence just the crunching of cereal and breath making up for the silence.
"So, we are gonna give Doc a proper burial right?" I asked finally finished with my Cereal handing the empty bowl to Jet to set onto the table next to him. "yes, we have already made the coffin and dug the hole, we were just waiting for you to wake up" Party sighed looking towards the window "how early did you guys wake up?" I asked him concerned that they were putting way to much effort to make sure i didn't work. "that doesn't matter" He said getting up. all of the guys got up and i took the lead. "i'm gonna change i'll be there in a minute" I said looking through my closet "OK" Party said ushering the guys out and taking the bowl. The door closed and the tears started to fall "get a grip" I told myself grabbing out the same clothes i wore to bury my husband and daughter slipping it on i realized that it has gotten very big on me.
I walked out of my room, silently slipped past the kitchen grabbing the Whiskey from under the sink and went outside. the coffin was simple wood with Doc. carved into the lid. at the sight i sighed more tears falling. i walked up and put my hand on the lid, slid it open and put the bottle of Whiskey in the coffin. "rest in peace" I said placing the lid back on and stepping away. The guys took their turn going up and saying a few words. Saint walked up and sighed "i'm sorry i couldn't save you" He said a tear or two escaping before he turned and walked back to us. The guys walked over to the casket and gently put it in the Deep hole, they were piling up the dirt when i heard a sound from beside the house.
I walked over there and rounded the corner. The BLI were ready. Three grabbed me one put cloth over my face and the other opened the door. i got very tired and didn't really feel them put me in the van. I couldn't scream, i couldn't talk, i just saw the smile of the BLI agents as i fell asleep.
Sign up to rate and review this story