Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

25

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 244 words - Complete

0Unrated
The pain was intense, but nothing like the first one. Ghoul took a deep breath and went back to the end of the bed. "I SEE A HEAD!" He yelled everyone gasped. "Crap!" Kobra said dashing out of the room with the other baby. He walked in shortly after and gingerly handed it to Saint, then dashed out again. "ok. Push" Party said breathing like he was in labor. I screamed in agony as i pushed. it just wasn't coming out! "it's stuck" Ghoul said panicking. all of the guys but Saint went down to the edge of the bed. Party took control. He grabbed the baby's shoulders and wiggled it out. The pain was gone. "what's that!" Ghoul said pointing at the baby's foot. Party chuckled and grabbed the red gunk throwing it off to the side. "it's nothing important Ghoul" He said cutting the umbilical chord and wrapping up the second screaming baby. He looked at Ghoul "no, your turn to suck out the nasty stuff from it's mouth.." He said grabbing the baby as Party went to spit. again all of the guys passed the baby around.. reluctant to give it to each other. it reached Saint and he handed me both of the beautiful babies. I took the first one, and opened up the blanket. "It's a boy" I smiled. He handed me my baby girl. arms full of love, I looked up at the guys. "Now, for the names......"
Sign up to rate and review this story