Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

29

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 442 words - Complete

0Unrated
"shhh" Sigh heard behind her. She turned around to see the woman. up against the wall. "give me the gun sweet heart. i won't hurt you" She said. something was wrong with her smile. it was almost mechanic "no. i was told to protect you and i will." Sigh replied looking back at the door. "no, it's ok sweet heart, i know how to use it." She said reaching out. "no." Sigh said. she saw a movement in the corner. "don't do it, she's BLI, shoot her" A little girl said, younger than her but she kind of looked like her "it's ok" The woman said again the weird smile. Shots could be heard outside the door.
"Go to the kids. make sure they are ok" I yelled to Jet, shooting out of the door, getting a few BLI officers "damn. we have to repair the house again!" Ghoul said taking some more out "shut up and shoot" Party said taking out BLI at blinding speed. "Jet i told you to go to the kids" I said getting frustrated "no, not until you guys are good on your own, i don't want anyone hurt. again" He said looking towards her "Fine" She said.
"Who are you?" She said towards the corner "i'm a killjoy love" The woman said at the same time the little girl said "your sister. This woman is not good. don't give her the gun, she is not a Killjoy" She said walking over and guiding Sigh's hands to point the gun "shoot." She urged "i can't" She said scared and shaking "shoot" Dessey said in her ear "can't what honey? trust me? you can trust me" The woman said taking a step closer. Dessey squeezed the trigger with Sigh's hand. the ray shot and Sigh screamed "you shot me" The woman said collapsing. Dessey went over and smiled back at Sigh. "good job, she's gone" She said beaming. the door swept open and Party swooped in. He took one look at the gun in Sigh's hand and the dead woman.
"She said she was bad" Sigh said looking at the corner. no one was there "what?" Party said Sigh got up and handed him the gun. still in shock. "check her pockets." Dessey whispered, still not appearing "check her pockets" Sigh said to Party. he went over and found a BLI officer badge. "Why would she tell you she was bad?" Party said not believing this "no, she told me" Sigh said pointing at the corner. Dessey standing there smiling "no one's there.. who are you talking about?" He said "my sister" Sigh said, Party's face got white.
Sign up to rate and review this story