Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

33

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 414 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Wake up" A voice said from right beside Kobra, then a sharp electrical pain went through his body, the scream that came out of his mouth was almost far away. More pain swept over him. "well, hello Sleeping beauty." The man said next to him. prodding him again with the long pole. "we just have a few questions for you" He said bringing the pole up to his leg again, Kobra braced for pain but an out break from the corner delayed it "DON'T TOUCH HIM!" Party yelled. The man chuckled and brought his fist hard enough down on Party's jaw to knock him back out "you bastard" Scat said from beside Party. The man didn't like her at all, he walked over and hit her with the cattle prod. she screamed and silenced. Jet and Saint both waking up from the ear piercing scream. Seeing the man, neither of them talked.
"where are the children?" The man asked readying the prod. "i don't know." Kobra said truthfully "guess" The man said bringing the prod close to Kobra's face "the desert" Kobra smiled. The man brought the prod to Kobra's face, making him scream, and tearing a gash in his face. "try a little harder" The man said. Kobra just spit at him. He looked at the goons beside the rest of the killjoys and they were ushered out of the room. "Tell you what. tell me where the kids are and i might not kill you" The man said sitting in a chair next to a small table in the corner. "never" Kobra said snarling "ok, well the prod is on the lowest setting but i can go up" He said turning the dial one click and hitting the wall with it. there was a scorch mark and the man looked at Kobra with a cynical glare. "never" Kobra emphasized "fine" The man said turning it one more dial and hitting Kobra with it. The scream was echoing down the halls "one more chance" He said glaring at Kobra again "not even the highest setting" Kobra choked out. "then die Killjoy" The man said turning the dial all of the way up and keeping contact with Kobra until the screams died out and he stopped moving.
He walked out, handed the prod to a Drac and went to a little box on the wall pushing the button. "clean-up in room 5" He said releasing the button and walking away, stepping into the next room.
Sign up to rate and review this story