Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

35

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 372 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Hello Ghoul. it's nice to see you again" The man said coming in and directly sitting down. "Roger" Ghoul said with a fake respect, that was apparent that he had no respect towards the Drac in any way. "oh, i always quite enjoyed your company, there was always this... fierce... sarcasm. i like sarcasm myself. but this time i would really appreciate it if you would just cooperate. i don't feel like killing another person today.. it's so draining." Roger said cocking his head to the side and sighing. "what can i do for you Roger" Ghoul said also sighing, but a deep worry came across his face "where are the kids?" Roger asked repetitively, knowing he wasn't going to get an answer. "i don't know" Ghoul said truthfully, Roger had lipped the words with him "yes, i understand none of you know where they are, i get that. BUT PLEASE, for yours and my sake, give me an educated guess.. not the desert, not the earth. those answers killed the other two. i want a location" Roger said.
"They probably went back to the house. but i doubt it." Ghoul said letting a tear drop from his face. but he would not betray his brothers. he would not break down in front of a Drac. "they are smart kids. i think they would know that you guys would be waiting there for them" "yes, they haven't made a reappearance at your.. den" Roger said "den?" Ghoul chuckled "yes. is their anywhere else that they would go?" Roger asked "nope." Ghoul said patiently "thanks for all of your help Ghoul" Roger said stepping out of the room. he hit a button on the side of the wall outside of the door. there was a sealing sound and a slow hiss began. He walked over to the box on the wall, pressing the button with a sigh he muttered the words "clean-up in room... 3" This time he walked away with a shake of the head and a frown on his face. he looked at the sign by the door of room 3 "we are no better than the Nazi's" He said. the sign read "wait three hours before cautiously entering gas chamber, masks mandatory."
Sign up to rate and review this story