Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Days in the Desert

37

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 379 words - Complete

0Unrated
"oh, i haven't met you yet." Roger said immediately sitting down across from Saint "you are not one of the "fabulous killjoys" are you?" Roger said hoping to get under his nerves "i'm new" Saint said almost growling "oh, and the woman? she's not "new" we have met her.... i got to know her very well" Roger said smiling "sick bastard" Saint said keeping his face neutral "Some would say.. others would smirk and say we have all been there" Roger said raising his eyebrows at the table. "look at what we have here.. wanna play some acupuncture?" Roger asked picking up one of the long needles and running his finger down the length. "what?" Saint said eyeing the needles "oh, i'm quite good at it.. just don't move" Roger said walking over to Saint, sticking the long needle into the muscle. "so.. do you know where the children are?" Roger said putting another needle into Saints leg, not so gently this time. "no, and if i did i would never tell you" Saint said hissing through the jabs of the needles going in "oh, you wouldn't? see neither did the other guys.. yet.. their noncooperation got them no where... i take that back.. it got them to hell" Roger said stabbing a needle into Saints back, there had to be about twenty in him now.. all bleeding.
"you didn't" Saint said starting to struggle but realized it only made the pain worse and the bleeding increase. "ah. ah. ah. don't move it will only make it worse" Roger said sticking a needle in his arm. "i'm tired of this game, tell me or die" Roger said sighing heavily, there had to be about thirty five in Saint now, he was running out of needles "die" Saint said through the pain. "Dammit. you guys always pick die" Roger said sticking a needle deep into his corroded artery then kicking the chair backwards making the needles go all of the way into Saints back, puncturing organs, making him bleed out onto the floor. His lungs collapsed, it was done.
Roger walked into the hall and pressed the button "Clean up in room 1" Going to the clip board he smiled "we meet again my sweet" He said walking into the room.
Sign up to rate and review this story