Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

6

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 258 words

1Exciting
"i didn't know" Sigh sigh said, looking down as Twisted wiped the tear of her face. "i didn't let you. Anna, i'm your brother, i'm the guy, the strong one, the one that kicks ass when need be. you aren't supposed to know how i really feel you are supposed to be the one that shares the feelings and stuff.. i'm no good at it." Twisted said "you called me Anna." Sigh said looking at her brother in disbelief. "sorry Sigh. i.." Twisted trailed off "you only call me Anna when you are gonna tell me something i don't want to hear." Sigh said looking at her brother with scrutiny. "An... Sigh, i think it's time that we separate and live like Killjoys. it doesn't mean we won't see each other again.. it just means we need to train with separate people. not be so dependent on each other. Twisted said grabbing her hand "why do i feel like you are breaking up with me? it's weird." Sigh said starting to cry more and more steadily "in a weird way, i am" Twisted said trying hard to force the tears back "are you sure? Damien you have to be one hundred percent sure. when are you going? WHERE are you going? When will i see you again? What if BLI get a hold of you? how will i know? Damien... why?" Anna said looking at him with a blotchy face and swelling eyes. "i.." Twisted started. Just then a car horn told them it was time to go.
Sign up to rate and review this story