Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Desert Instinct

11

by Meri-Por-Le-Venin 0 reviews

Killjoy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-07 - Updated: 2012-02-08 - 589 words

0Unrated
"Twisted... what an interesting name. what's the rest of it?" Lilith said starting to untie his feet "why" Twisted retaliated "i'm curious" Lilith said raising her eye brow "oh, and if you kick me or hit me i will kill you, it will be a shame to let a perfectly good sperm donor go, but i don't like getting hit." Lilith said smiling "a what? what are you talking about?" Twisted said eyes going wide "shhhh" Lilith said untying his hands and getting close to his ear "i need your help but you need to be quiet" Lilith said shooting him big scared eyes and walking out
'what the hell?' Twisted thought 'Kobra's alive, and Lilith needs help, and she called me a sperm donor. what am i going to do? what's happening? if Kobra's alive so is everyone else.. right? and if that's so why are we still here? and what do they want with me?' Twisted pondered on his situation while the door opened to some Dracs, he saw Kobra towards the back of the Dracs, he winked. Somewhere in his mind he knew Lilith wasn't bad... but how did he convince his sister and Kobra?
"we are going to take you to the same room as your sister. you are not to try to escape, we are ordered to shoot you. you are not to plan attacks, we are ordered to shoot you. and lastly you are not to use the phone for any reason... we are..." The Drac got cut off "ordered to shoot me. ok i get it, just take me to my sister" Twisted said rolling his eyes "no, we are tapping it, and if there is any illegal talk we will track and kill anyone on the other end.. and we will shoot you." The Drac finished pulling the wheel chair up to him and roughly yanking him into it.
"Damien!" Sigh screamed running to him and patting him all over and hugging him awkwardly in his wheel chair "Anna Marie" Twisted said halfway shoving her off of him "i'm ok, calm down" He said wheeling himself the rest of the way into the room "they shot you, you say that's being ok?" She angrily retaliated "yes." Twisted said giving her the 'we will talk about this later' look "ok men, i will see that they are settled, thank you for your help" Kobra said to the Dracs "yes sir" they replied going out the door. "guys, we have a problem" Twisted said looking at the two "what?" Sigh said almost launching herself at him thinking hit's him "i don't think Lilith is a bad guy." Twisted said as the door opened to Lilith.
"Michael, or should i say Kobra" Lilith said walking beside him "how do you know?" Kobra responded "i knew the second i saw you" She said smiling, but it wasn't a Korse smile, it was genuine. "and you didn't kill me?" He asked skeptical "no, i need your help" She replied suddenly looking scared "what? how?... why?" He replied looking at her like she was an alien "i'm not in charge, there is another person above my command. and i want out. i want to be free of this company, i want to go back to the deserts. i don't like it here. i want to be a Killjoy again" She spit out. a tear leaving her eye, smudging her perfect eyeliner. "what did you just say?" Kobra said looking as dumbfounded as the other two.
Sign up to rate and review this story