Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Rehab (Frerard)

Rehab (Frerard)

by blackmaria 4 reviews

After a incident with Gerard he is sent to rehab, but what he thinks will be hell turns out okay.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-03 - Updated: 2012-02-03 - 940 words

2Ambiance
I couldn’t off, this can’t be real! I stared down at the limp dead body at my feet regretting every move. I didn’t mean too, he got me angry, no one likes me angry. He was annoying me.
Brothers are meant to annoy each other Gerard!
Oh no, I hit my head with my palm trying to get the voice out.
Don’t bother, I’m stuck here! Look what you did Gerard! Look what you did; you killed your own brother!
I knelt down slowly taking his hand. “M-Mikey?” I whispered watching his chest for breathing. My hand travelled too his wrist, I felt nothing. No pulse, no life, no Mikey. “No! wake up! WAKE UP” tears where falling, falling quickly then dripping down onto Mikey’s t-shirt. I can’t off done this, I looked round desperately seeing if any one was around who did this. All I saw was the faint flicker off light coming from the bars open sigh swinging lightly outside the door. The rain had started, it fell onto me and Mikey, or what was left of Mikey.
Save it Gerard, you know you did it, some one will find you.
‘Shut up! Shut up! Why are you even in my head’
I’m your conscience Gerard! I’m you
‘No I’m me!’ My voice soon shut up at the bar door swung open. I froze, like a cat in headlights. I couldn’t look in the direction of the door. Footsteps where soon followed by the click of a lighter. I was sat on my knees still holding my dead brothers hand with my eyes wide open. “ erm…” Oh crap, he’s onto us!!
us?
‘go away!’
“Are you okay? Is your friend okay” I shook my head, straining my neck as water droplets sprayed all over. More Footsteps followed as a man knelt down in front of me. Just my Luck! It was only the security guard from the bar! I couldn’t speak, I tried to Open my mouth to talk but nothing came out.
The security guard reached for my brothers over hand. “NO!” I hissed pushing his hand away.
“He’s dead isn’t he?” He spoke whilst looking deeply at me. His gaze was burning a hole through my skull.
Ha! See I told you, you’d be caught!
‘I wish you would just leave me alone!’
“Do you need help?” I finally glanced up through my fringe at him. I nodded slowly letting go off Mikey’s hand. It just fell, fell onto my lap. “I did it” I said quietly.
“What?” he asked getting his phone out.
“I did it, I killed him” His head snapped up from his phone. “I didn’t mean to” uh oh, here comes the tears. “I didn’t mean too, he got me annoyed” I was speaking so quietly I was surprised the dude could even here me. He just stared at me, his eyes deep in concentration, was he angry, I don’t know! “you did this?” he spoke slowly. I nodded shamefully as he pressed the phone to his ear. I wanted to run, I looked round hoping to see some where I could run. It was hopeless, I’m trapped.
I told you Gerard, your goanna get caught! I shook my head ignoring this voice. “go away” I gritted through my teeth attracting the attention of the man on the phone.
“I think he has some problems officer” Problems! Me! The only problem is the stupid voice in my head. Oh… Am I crazy?
Yes
“LEAVE ME ALONE YOU STUPID VOICE!” I screamed hitting my head continually. He stared weirdly at me wide eyed. “what?” I asked innocently like nothing had happened. He shook his head as different colours filled the alleyway. Blues, reds and whites. Wait what the! A car stopped and two officers stepped out. “him” the man said pointing at me. They started to walk towards me briskly! NO! Get away from me. I shuffled back trying to get out of sight but I was no use. There arms wrapped round me yanking me from the floor. “NO, LET ME GO” I screamed making a scene. I kicked my legs about whilst swinging my arms in a helicopter fashion. “Get the jab” one of the officers spoke restraining my arms. Jab… needle… NO. I struggled in his grasp as the officer walked towards me holding the needle in his hand. “stay still” he smiled. I shook my head as I pulled, I must of bruised my self from all the struggling. I felt the needle pierce my skin sending a unknown substance into my blood stream. I whimpered as blackness engulfed me leaving me in complete darkness.
See, I told you!

“He was in the alleyway with his bro..”
“ The doctor’s referred him here…”
“ He claims he killed his brother!”
Too many voices. It’s hurting my head. Speaking off my head, it’s on a very comfy soft thing.
That would be a pillow Gerard.
Oh yeah…HEY I thought I said get out my head! I rolled over Trying to ignore it. I woke up slowly ajusting my eyes to the bright light, the room was white too white. To clean! There was 4 people leaning over me staring at me with deep facenation.
"can i help you?" i croaked feeling intimadated. One of the doctors starightend up and smied politley. "Hello Gerard, do you know where you are? I shook my head. " Theropy or rehab" he smiled. "you may be here a while"

R&R please
thanks
Sign up to rate and review this story