Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Orphan Re-Write

"J-Jasmine?" Frank asked, stepping towards her. He went to grab the flowers from her hand but Jasmine smirked and pulled them out of his reach. In fury, Frank grabbed her arm and Jasmine screamed, dropping the flowers.

"How could you do this?" Frank yelled, not letting go of her arm.

"Ow! My arm! Let me go!" Jasmine shrieked, wriggling to get away from him but Frank didn't let go.

"Gerard!" Frank yelled.

Gerard looked up from the book he was reading into the kitchen. He leaped up and ran over to them "Let her go Frankie."

Frank let go of Jasmine's arm who screamed at the top of her lungs and ran out of the room. Frank ignored her and dropped to his knees, sobbing. "How could she do this?" Frank cried.

Gerard shook his head and put his arm round Frank "No Hun, it's my fault, I told her to do something nice for you..."

"No!" Frank snapped "She knew what these roses meant to me! How could she do this? Oh my god!" Frank slammed his fist against the floor before getting up and storming into the green house. He pulled up a chair next to Jessica's plant and looked at the remains. Where there once beautiful white roses, there were now just ugly green stalks. Tears continued falling down Frank's cheeks as he sat there for ages.

Meanwhile, Jasmine wasn't in her room crying about her arm. Afterall Frank hadn't even been holding her arm that hard. But Gerard didn't know that.

So Jasmine crept into the basement silently, holding a cloth in her hand. Once inside, she shut the door quietly behind her and reached into Gerard's toolbox. She wasn't sure why Gerard had toolbox, he didn't seem to use tools very often. But it didn't matter. Jasmine picked up a screwdriver and walked over to a large wooden table in the middle of the room.

On the wooden table there was an old metal vice. Jasmine wasn't sure why they had this either but she'd spotted it the day that her and Cameron had been in the basement and she'd found the revolver. After rolling up her nightie sleeve, she put her arm in between the two pieces of metal. She wrapped the screwdriver up in the cloth and shoved it in her mouth so that she'd have something to bite down on and wouldn't scream too loudly.

Jasmine's shaking hand reached for the handle and she started turning it so that one piece of metal moved closer and closer to the other piece of metal. But Jasmine's arm was in between them. The more she turned the handle, the more pain went up her arm but Jasmine wouldn't give in. She whimpered and looked up at the ceiling to try and forget about what she was doing. Suddenly she heard and felt a snap. Jasmine looked down at her arm and saw she had succeeded in breaking it.



Twenty minutes later, when Jasmine was in her bedroom she called "Daddy!" Neither Gerard nor Frank showed up at the door so Jasmine yelled "Daddy! Daddy!"

Gerard appeared at the door and poked his head round the door. He found Jasmine was crying "What's wrong Sweetie?"

"My arm still hurts." Jasmine sobbed.

Gerard went into the room "Let me take a look at it." Slowly he started pulling up the sleeve for her nightie. Jasmine whimpered "No, shush, I'm sorry Sweetie..." He saw the disgusting black and blue bruises on her arm "Oh my god. We'd better take you to the hospital."



Frank stayed in the green house all not long and was not even aware that Gerard or Jasmine had left the house. He didn't know they'd gone anywhere until he went up to go to bed. He stepped into his bedroom door and saw what was going on. Gerard was tucking Jasmine into their bed. Frank rolled his eyes at this site, hating Jasmine even though she was only a little girl.

"You're gonna be alright..." Gerard soothed "The Doctor says that you're gonna heal up real fast."

He kissed Jasmine's forehead before walking over to Frank. After giving him a cold look he said "You broke her arm."

Frank stared at him before replying "That's impossible. I didn't grab her that hard."

"She wants to sleep in our room tonight." Gerard replied as though Frank had not said anything "And I think you should sleep downstairs."

Frank looked over Gerard's shoulder at Jasmine who gave him a look before turning away from him. "Fine." Frank muttered, turning away from his husband and stomping down the stairs.

He couldn't stand to be here anymore. Not like this. Frank grabbed his carkeys and left the house.


About an hour later he returned home with two bottles of wine. "You shouldn't be doing this..." He told himself as he poured a glass "Think about it..."

Frank sat at the table and stared at the glass of red wine for a long time. "Think about it..." Frank kept muttering to himself "Think about it..."

He knew what he had to do. Frank took the glass of wine and walked over to the kitchen window. From there he could just about make out the frozen over pond in the distance. That was all it took. One look at that pond. Frank poured one bottle of wine down the sink and the glass he had poured for himself. He put the other bottle away. He couldn't drink. Not after what had happened to Cameron.

Frank wasn't going to let that happen again.
Sign up to rate and review this story