Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

You Never Want To Party To Hard

by partypoisonlove 1 review

Gerard wakes up after a late night party to find himself regretting the whole night

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-08 - Updated: 2012-02-09 - 1112 words - Complete

0Unrated
A/N: Short little one-shot i wrote on a roadtrip. It's bad, i know but hey, not everything i write is decent. And yes this story does have incest and mentions of rape. Don't like? Don't read.

Gerard’s POV

I woke up with a giant headache. Somehow I managed to get back to my house and bed. I felt a warm small body press up against me, which I figured to be my boyfriend Frank. I have been to many hardcore parties, but I couldn't remember a thing from last night. I don't even remember coming home.

I snuggled closer to the ball of heat in front of me, not bothering to open my eyes. I started stroking the mans chest and stomach, feeling the warm and smooth body. But something didn't feel right. I couldn't figure out what so I pushed it to the back of my mind, trying to forget about it. I tried to go back to sleep, still rubbing the man in front of me.

"Mmhhmm, Gee.." a small moan came out of the guy snuggling closer to me. This definitely was not Frank. My eyes shot open and instead of seeing the smooth black Mohawk that my boyfriend has I saw a messed up ball of blonde-brown longish hair. I froze.

"M-mikey?" I stuttered out as I tried to get out of the bed. Mikey's arm slithered around me before I could get escape.

"Yes, big brother?" he lazily replied keeping his grip around my waist. He definitely knew it was me.. So why was he doing this? I'm his brother!

"W-what are y-you doing?" I scooted back as I got his arms off me.

Crawling after me he said in a seductive tone, "You thought it was fine last night" adding a little wink after. I just stared at him, wide-eyed. "You don't remember?" he glanced down at my body, which is when I realized I had nothing on but a thin pair of plaid boxers. The same went for my kid brother, that wasn't acting like much of a kid at all if you ask me..

I just shook my head nervously. Seeing his disappointment is his eyes he slyly added, "Well I will just have to show you" he crept on top of me, straddling me. Mikey bent down and licked up my collarbone, my weak spot. I let out a small, unintentional whimper.

"You like?" he whispered into my ear.

" M-mikey..? This is-" he cut me off pressing a single finger to my lips.

"Everything is okay. Just relax and I will do all the work." he reassured me, which just caused me to panic.

"Mikey.. You're my brother. This is wrong. Please.. Please stop" I tried to reason with him as he was massaging me gently applying kisses to my neck and chest.

"Gee.. You smell nice." what the hell? "you smell like coffee and sex" he attacked my lips and I slapped him. "Feisty are we? I like a challenge.." he grabbed my wrist pinning them above my head.

For such a skinny boy, he was strong. His lips crashed back down on mine. I struggled to get away from his strong grip, miserably failing. I could feel his hard on growing. I was turning my brother on?! What the fuck?!

Just then I heard loud banging on the door. Mikey stopped for a moment, I wanted to yell out for help, bit couldn't find my voice.

"Gerard! I'm coming in!". No.. No! It was Frank! He would take it in the wrong way if he saw this! His fragile heart would break and he would become depressed again. I couldn't let that happen. Mikey seemed like he could care less as he just went back to my lips trying to enter my mouth. I protested and kept my mouth closed. He eventually pried my mouth open. Surprisingly, he tasted sweet, like candy. NO. I love Frank, he is my everything. I bit down on my younger brother's tongue, so he would pull back.

Instead of being hurt, he just moaned. At that exact moment Frank opened the door and walked in. Mikey looked up at him, annoyed, like he had ruined an intimate moment.

"Frank! I can explain! I didn't want this! I lov-"

"Gerard.. Don't finish that." Tears were already rolling down his cheeks. "You might have loved me. But his just proves that you don't love me anymore. You’re so fucking desperate you cheated on me with your fucking brother! You are sick!" with that he ran out, balling his eyes out.

"Frank.... I do love you" I whispered barley audible. Mikey must have heard me because of his next comment.

"Gee baby, you LOVED him. Past tense. You love me now." My heart sank knowing that wasn't true. I wanted so bad to run after him but I felt like I had no control over my body. I lay there motionless. Mikey seemed unaffected by what happened but went back to me licking and feeling me up. This time I didn't object but just lay there, unmoving as Mikey did what he pleased.

-Two days later-

I sat on my bed, head hanging low, as the TV was on. Mikey still wasn't giving up on me. He sat beside me rubbing my back occasionally giving me kisses on my cheek. I didn't move, didn't talk, didn't do anything.


"-and for our next story a young Franklin Iero was found dead in his home. Sources tell us he overdosed on pills and slit his wrists. There was a message written on his chest that read 'I thought you loved me'. If anyone knows anymore to this story it would be helpful if you called the following number-"

I couldn't believe what I just heard. I ran to the bathroom tears streaming down my face. My Frank.. Killed himself over me.. I felt sick. Sick, disgusting and nothing more than the want of death.

-The next day-

"-another body was found in the bathroom. A boy named Gerard Way was found in a similar state to the suicide of Franklin Iero, overdose and slit wrists. It also had a message, which leaves us to believe these two were in some type of relationship, beyond friends. It read 'I did this to be with you. I still love you and do not deserve you.' Gerard's brother, Michael Way was found outside the bathroom door, dead also. He also had a message reading, ’F* you Frank, Gerard, I love you.’ We are lead to believe some incest activities took place an police are investigating now.. Next, on sports-"
Sign up to rate and review this story