Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You & I in Unison

Chapter 17

by scarredwrist 4 reviews

Chapter 17

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-10 - Updated: 2012-02-10 - 782 words

0Unrated
Authors Note:
I hate this chapter but my sister love's it because well, she helped me with this so much... I owe it to her even though I amen't all that fond of it. I tried to take my own take on her version so here you go, chapter 17.


Frank's Perspective
I was warm, so fucking warm. I was nuzzling warm. I sighed happily and buried myself deeper in the warm. Something smelled nice; familiar. This warm – my warm – smelled really fucking nice, like coffee and cream… and Tabaco. A sigh brushed past my lips as I grasped my warm closer. It was so fucking nice and warm and mine

I was so fucking content with my nose pressed up against something soft, something that smelled so fucking good. And then my warm made the softest moaning sound and I froze, my whole body growing cold as I gasped and lurched myself backwards until I was falling away from my warm and colliding hard with the floor with a loud thud.

I peeled open one eye, then the other and blinked once, twice, three times before leaning up on my elbows and coming face to face with a pale, wide eyed Gerard... warm. And holy fuck, why is he on my bed?

“Uh, what the fuck?” I groaned, massaging my throbbing skull. “What the fuck are you doing on my bed?” I mumbled, my brain dead. Yeah, what the fuck was happening?

Gerard’s eyes widened, started to brim with tears before he blinked and scrambled from the bed. He hurried around the room, sniffling and pulling on his shoes.

“Where the fuck are you going? Hey!” I called groggily but he was already out the door, his hurried footsteps fading down the stairs, the slam of the door disrupting the quiet.

I stared out the door after him, longing for him to come back, to sit with me until my brain caught up to speed and help come to sense with things but my brain was dead, foggy and still dazed from sleep. I heaved myself up from the floor, my back cracking echoed in the silence of my room. I studied the room blankly, cursing my brain for not working up to speed before deciding that coffee was most definitely warm.

Downstairs the house was silent and growing dark; a cold chill lay in the air and nipped my skin. I padded into the kitchen bare foot. My toes curled and shivers ran up my spine as I padded across the ice like tiles, my skin erupted with goose bumps.

Everything was just cold and I wanted warm… my warm.

I gnawed my bottom lip as I spooned coffee and sugar into a mug, scratching the skin of my upper arm and thinking hard. I stirred in the boiling water and milk, holding the mug in one hand and sipped as I turned the heating up with the other before padding into the living and slumping down onto the couch.

Holy fuck. The mug I was holding close to my lips slipped from hand and fell to the floor with a thud as I scanned the digital clock below the TV. Four twenty three p.m. I almost fell from the couch I was perched on. Holy fuck, eleven hours. I had slept for eleven hours. I blinked and then blinked again, my eyes wide as I stared at the red numbers that flashed bright in the dark room. Ohh, shitfuck. I had slept with Gerard for eleven hours.

My thoughts were cut off by the loud shrill of the doorbell echoing throughout the house. I freeze and stare wide eyed at the back door in the kitchen as an eerie silence settles after the sharp shrill of the bell.

It’s him, it has to be him.

I start to tremble, my breath coming in sharp quick rasps as I tiptoe in the dark to the back door as my pulse vibrates in my ears through the dead silence. I grasp my hand tightly on the round doorknob; I squeeze my eyes shut and try to calm myself. It’s only him.

The doorbell rings again, making me jump out of my skin and let a small squeal escape my lips.

I pull open the door, the hinges creaking in protest.

And it’s him, it’s really him.

He's here and it's really fucking here.

My Warm.

So, just like, I dunno... Leave a review or something. A nice message maybe, you know. These chapters just keep getting shittier. Le sigh.

I don't know why I'm going to publish this, it's all I can give at the moment. *]
Sign up to rate and review this story