Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

All I Want For Christmas Is You

by Gespo 1 review

Frank is caught in a bad situation, and he can't bear to be with out Gerard. Fluffy.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-02-10 - Updated: 2012-02-11 - 446 words - Complete

0Unrated
"Fuck, it's so cold." I muttered, as a shiver ran down my spine.

Walking down the snowy streets of New Jersey, I had a flood of emotions coursing through my head. Pain, anguish, disgust, regret. Then at the breaking point, there was but just one thing on my mind. Gerard.

I quickened my pace. I needed to explain what the honest truth was.

A girl forced herself on me at a Christmas party, I wasn't intentionally kissing her. Gerard had happened to walk in right at that moment, and thought I was cheating on him. He sprinted all the way to his house, which is the destination I am currently traveling to.

Regret boiled within me. I shouldn't have gone to that party. None of this would have happened. I sighed as I watched the houses pass by me. Dreadfully slowly, Gerard's house drifted into view.

That was when I snapped, and burst into a full-out sprint. I almost slipped, running up the snow covered stairs to his house. I pounded on the crisp white front door of his house. No Gerard. I continued clobbering the door. Still, no avail.

Newly found panic rushed through me at the thought of losing Gerard.

"Gerard, please open up the door. I wasn't cheating on you! I would never do that, please, Gerard, please..." I begged, tears welling in my eyes.

I would never give up Gerard, He brought light into my pitiful life. The thought of having that taken away chilled me to the core.

"I swear," I started again, pounding on the door, "Gerard, I wasn't cheating on you! She forced herself on me! I swear, I never will and never have loved anyone but you!" I heard a rustle inside the house, but the door remained glued shut.

The next twenty minutes went by slowly, feeling every word forced through my mouth, feeling every tear slide down my cheek. And I was freezing.

I dropped to my knees in front of his door, shivering, frozen to my bones. I pulled my scarf up over my mouth and nose. This wasn't how Christmas was supposed to go. Presents, love, and mistletoes. And all of it was ripped away, from a petty, puny party.

I knelt there, outside his door, shivering and crying for all I was worth. Suddenly, The door swung open and the porch was flooded in light.

I gazed up and saw Gerard in all his beauty. Unruly black hair,tearful bloodshot eyes, and a sad smile on his face.

"Cold?" He asked.

And I could tell, gazing into those dark, sad eyes, that he was taking me back, and nothing would ever separate us.
Sign up to rate and review this story