Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Take me away

Help me heal

by mcraddikt 0 reviews

decisions, decisions....

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-11 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 394 words

0Unrated
Vicky's POV
It had totally worked!The look on his face was priceless, I felt so in control of this situation. It was finally time for me to get back at them and everything he made me go through. All those nights I spent crying with Aria, all those times I spent trying so hard not to beat the shit out of Ashley, but most of all the fact that Gerard made me fall for him. God I was so stupid. I walked out of fourth period and walked over to Aria's locker.
" V, did you see the new hottie?" She questioned me obviously talking about Ryan.
" By hottie do you mean Ryan?" I smirked.
" Oh god what did you do?" She asked me.
" Oh nothing, I was finally able to make someone jealous." I said with a smile placed upon my lips.
" You didn't!" She shouted surprised.
" Oh, but I did and it went just the way I planned it." I explained as we began making our way to the lunch tables.
" Aw man I wish I had been there!" She wined. I just laughed and continued walking, when I felt someone pick me up turn me around.
" Ryan!" I giggled as he put me down.
" And that was my way of saying 'Hi'" he replied.
" Well I liked it." I laughed and continued walking over to my table since Aria had left to go sit down with her boyfriend.
" So anyways, who was that one girl that you were talking to before I came over?" He asked curiously.
" Oh that was my best friend Aria, but your a little late buddy. She already has a boyfriend." I teased. His smile disappeared and turned into a frown as he began to pout. I took this as my chance to tell him about my plan since I knew he liked Aria. " But how about I propose you a deal?" I said.
" I'm listening." He smirked.
" See I need to get back someone for what he did to me and I need you to help me."
" And might this someone be that cocky red headed guy Gerard?" He asked and I nodded. " Okay so what's in it for me?"
" I'll get you and Aria together." Stated. He thought about it before giving me the response that I had been waiting to hear.
" Ill do it."
Sign up to rate and review this story