Categories > Celebrities > Cinderella

Subway for the Soul

by kaylabonjovi 0 reviews

alone time in the bedroom

Category: Cinderella - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-02-12 - Updated: 2012-02-12 - 330 words - Complete

0Unrated
Every muscle in Kayla's body was screaming. she felt like she'd run a mile, biked two, and balanced a basket on her head for another four.


She lay back on her bed, relishing the soft comfort of her pillow-top mattress. if she didn't move for the next twenty-four hours, it still wouldn't be long enough.


Eyes closed, she listened to her breathing, feeling sleep slinking in just as her bedroom door burst open.


"Kay?" Tom said.


She opened her eyes and smiled at him as he looked down at her.


"Tough day?" He asked.


She managed to nod.


"Well, I brought something to make you feel better."


She smiled as she sat down beside her.


"Here." He handed over a plastic bag and she dug inside.


"Aww, Tom! thanks." There was a subway sandwich and a chocolate chip cookie inside the bag.


"And ice water, too." He said, nodding at the plastic mug on the dresser beside her bed. He leaned down to kiss her softly on the lips.


"Mmm, i liked that."


He quirked an eyebrow, "Yeah?"


She nodded and he bent over to kiss her again, this time lingering longer on the lips. She pulled him closer, weaving her fingers through his curly hair. He put an arm over her, his hand reaching beneath her shirt.


Tingles erupted. The contact of his skin against her tummy. And then all her nerves seemed to light with fire.


Tom slipped his tounge along her lips, and she did the same, pulling him ontop of her. He pulled back, breathing hot and heavy.


"You have to stop teasing me like this." He whispered, pushing agianst her.


"You're alright," she said, as she continued to kiss his lips.


He pulled his face away and scooted off the bed. "I should get going anyway. I just wanted to bring food over, but then you tried seducing me." He came around the bed and kissed her atop the head. "I'll come by later tonight."
Sign up to rate and review this story