Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Lindsey's Will

Starbucks Coffee Cup

by AxBxE 2 reviews

Cashman has his own form of saying goodbye to Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-02-15 - Updated: 2012-02-16 - 1065 words

1Funny
So I've started writing this during classes, so hopefully I'll have updates earlier and faster. I'm liking this one so far. :P R&R please!

"Well, how has your trip to fame been like?" He asked, tangling his finger together. I sighed almost instantly,"Seriously, I ain't got your time. How much money do you want? Or should I put it 'How much money do you need?'. "Mr. Way-" I interrupted him, "Please, call me Gerard." I unpocketed my wallet and opened it, looking through the bills it contained. "I've got an interview in less than an hour," I lied, "Either you let me pay or I leave angrily and bad mouth you to the 2nd best radio station in the nation." He looked reluctant at first, but he gave in, "3,428 dollars, Mr. Gerard Way." I looked at Lilliana, "What?!" He smiled, "And 99 cents." This was insane! How much money was he even charging a night?


I guess I was supposed to pay now, seeing that Mr. Cashman had his hand extended out towards me, palm wide open. I exchanged glances with Lilliana before digging into my wallet, "3,429 dollars. Oh, and Mr. Cashman, you can keep the cent." He exchanged my cash for a key. "Thank you, Mr. Cashman" I winked at him. He took out his handkerchief from the back of his saggy pants and brought it to his face, covering his eyes, almost as if I had striped fully. Who wouldn't want to see me fully naked? I mean, I would, but wouldn't that be self-cest?


Lilliana and I walked out of the office. Lilliana knew where she was going. Living here for two months should've left a map in her mind. As we walked through the hall I started remembering. The halls were covered in wallpaper, which was peeling off, not like before, when the walls were covered in graffiti. At least they were covered in something this time not wearing the words 'Money over everything' every where I looked. I can't believe I even stayed here in the first place. It was horrible, well, still kind of is.


"This is it." she said as she stuffed the key in the hole and twisted it. I was surprised when the door was flung open. There was practically nothing in there. The bed was undone. Hmm, she's definitely from Lindsey's part of the family. Closet was completely open, exposing a few sets of clothes. "Okay,do you need help umm... packing?" She shook her head "Not much in here anyways." She climbed underneath the bed and withdrew two pieces of luggage. She opened them and stuffed them with what the closet contained. I walked to the small fixed table across the room. Magazine clippings. Clippings of Lindsey, Bandit, and I. An empty cup of Starbucks coffee, or so I thought. "Trash?" I said as I picked up the cup. It wasn't empty. No coffee was in there, i was sure of it, unless the coffee had turned into a heavy solid. She ran over to me and stole the cup from my hand, "No... it's mine." I shrugged it off, "Okay." She continued to pack. "Y'know, from a girl with nothing in her hotel room, you've got a lot to pack. I saw her blush. "Sorry." I sat on my bed and brought my knees to my chest, hugging them. "Music you like?" I asked trying to replace the silence. "Coldplay, The Fray, Lifehouse. y'know, those kind of bands." Huh, interesting playlist she's got there. "Coldplay are from Scotland." I said, that's the only thing I knew about them, having meeting them at some Music Award. "Yeah," I heard her say, "Where Lindsey and I were born."Oh, I thought to myself. I had totally forgotten that Lindsey was from Scotland. "I'm ready." she said. Finally we were ready to go.


I grabbed her luggage. Not too heavy, thank goodness, we walked out of the shit-hole that was called a room. "Took you both long to come out of there." Mr. Cashman was standing outside the room. "We were getting her stuff." I said as we started walking towards the 'lobby'. "Mr. Gerard Way, I wouldn't go out there if I were you, but you do actually have an interview, which you're probably already late to." He was started to annoy me, "Don;t you just love the sweet smell of paparazzi waiting for their prey, or should I put it any simpler, their prey as in you. We continued making our way to the lobby. "I told them to stay outside so they wouldn't be a bother to guests, in this case you, you and this lady." I looked outside. Man, we were flooded by men and women with cameras. I was doing just fine with not being taken a picture in the morning, when I was vulnerable. I was walking in public, at Starbucks and no-one noticed. But now, now that I was inside, away from people, they find me?! Insane, and that's when it hit me. Did Cashman call on me?


"Why did you tell them I was here?" I said, raising my voice. "Mr. Gerard Way, I bet a lot of people saw you two come in here, anyone could have called." I opened the door and walked outside, Lilliana right behind me. 'How's your relationship with Lindsey?', 'Is she your new girl, quite young no?','Gerard, what would you like to say to your new wife?'. These were all questions that were being thrown around. I gave up. i couldn't walk any further, everyone was in the way, covering my face with cameras. "I'm still married to Lindsey," I said, "We're happy and enjoying life." I was being swallowed. I had lost Lilliana on our journey out. I just randomly started answering the questions that were being thrown at me. The questions were stupid, almost all having to do with Lindsey or Lilliana.


"Now if you all excuse me, i have some business to attend. All the crewmen/crew-women slowly started spreading out, making a way for me out. I saw the crowd spit Lilliana back out. "Hey, you made it out alive. I was pretty sure you'd have one less limb." She laughed, fixing her hair. "They're unbelievable! Do you go through this every time you go out? They're animals!" I nodded, grinning.
Sign up to rate and review this story