Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Welcome to America

That's Not A Kiss

by nici160 1 review

I want him. I had to get him alone. (This chapter starts in Gerard's POV)

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres:  - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-16 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 497 words

1Original
Sorry it's been so long guys, I've completed my exams and am about to start uni. But I was also in a car accident, I'm fine though. If you haven't finished reading the recently updated chapter 2, then do that first. Anyway, here's Chapter 3 guys. Nic :D


Gerard’s POV
We headed off to show Frankie (yes, I’m calling him Frankie now) around town. I want him, but Mikey’s here so I can’t just take him. I had to get him alone somehow. Mikey must have read my mind because he suggested that he get Starbucks for the three of us. While Mikey was standing in line, I whisked Frankie off to the playground across the street. We crawled into the tunnel on the play equipment and just sat there talking about anything and everything. I felt that the time was right so i leaned in and kissed him on the cheek. He didn’t pull away in disgust so I thought that was a good sign. But it was even better when he said.
“That’s not a kiss, This is a kiss.” He proceeded to guide my face towards his with his hands on my cheeks, his lips touched mine for the first time in a chaste kiss. Just then the moment was ruined by Mikey shouting out our names. We tumbled out of the playground and crossed the street. Mikey had his lips pursed and his hands on his hips.
“Gerard, I thought we had an agreement.” And he left it at that.

Frank’s POV
Wow. Gerard kissed me. As in he actually kissed me. Ok Frank, you gotta stop being a school girl. Mikey looked pissed and said to Gerard, “I thought we had an agreement.” What the hell is that meant to mean. I’ll have to confront Gerard when we get back. We walked around a little bit more to look at the sights, but all I could feel were Gerard’s eyes on me the whole time. We arrived back and I ran off to the room where I thought Gerard slept hoping he would follow me. The next thing I heard was his lovely voice calling me ‘Frankie’. I answered him and he slowly opened the door to see me sitting on his bed. He sat down next to me and asked me what was wrong.
“What did Mikey mean by ‘We had an agreement’ Gerard?”
“Well, Mikey and I both realised we had, and this is gonna sound ridiculous, school boy crushes on you. So we both agreed not to be alone with you.”
“That makes sense? But Mikey doesn’t need to try. Because I know who I like the most, and it’s not him. Think about it.” Once I had finished that sentence, I walked out of the room leaving Gerard stunned.

That's chapter 3. Keep looking for chapter 4. Now that I have more time for writing that is. Anyway, until chapter 4... Nic
Sign up to rate and review this story