Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > killjoys! Make Some Noise

do you guys even look at these titles?

by Killjoyechelon1 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-17 - 389 words

0Unrated
A few hours later, we were lying on the bed, just cuddling. "So," Mikey said, his breathe tickling my neck, "Do you want to decide on a date yet?" I thought about it for a few moments before deciding to tell him the only thing i really wanted. "I've never thought about the date, to be honest. All girls think about what they want their wedding's to be like, but the only thing I've ever been totally sure about is...I want to wear a black dress. If that's okay with you? Since its your wedding too" He laughed at the last bit. "Really? 'Cause from what I've heard, its the brides that decide on everything. Grooms never normally get a word in edgeways." I smiled. I'd heard the same thing many times before too, but i nodded anyway. "Well then, i think winter would be a good time. A white wedding with my beautiful bride in a stunning black dress." I felt him smile against the back of my neck, and smiled with him. "I love you, Micheal James Way. You know that?" "Yes, I love you too." Our lips met gently, and i felt him respond to that small gesture. "Again?" I laughed. "You just cant get enough can you?" I rolled over, so i was staddling his hips, and pulled him up to meet me...


Gee's POV

"So, Tess...I really like you, and i think, i mean, do you..." She smiled, her insanely gorgeous smile that left me weak at the knees. "Of course i do! Hadn't you realized that by now?" She giggled and slid her arms around my waist, with her chin resting on my chest, to look up at me. "You are so damned beautiful you know?" I said, leaning down to kiss her. "Thanks, your not so bad yourself" She winked back, before meeting my lips with her own.



A/N
I know this is only a short chapter, but i'm actually sitting in the middle of a pub, on a friday night lol! Watching my boyfriend work, he doesnt finish until twelve. (stole his laptop while he works XD) But i digress. I can't concentrate properly with all this noise around me, so i'll update again when i can. When hopefully its a bit quieter. Hope you like this anyways :)
Sign up to rate and review this story