Categories > Anime/Manga > Bleach > Bleach: Another Life

Thy Enemy

by taker 0 reviews

Category: Bleach - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Fantasy,Humor,Sci-fi - Characters: Arisawa Tasuki,Chado Yasutora,Inoue Orihime,Ishida Uryuu,Kurosaki Ichigo - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-17 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 1410 words

0Unrated
DISCLAIMER: I do not own Bleach or any of the bands or their songs in this story. I do not own Gatorade™

Author: taker

Email:

Rating: PG-13

Warnings: Language, Action, Violence

Word Count: 1413

Notes: Single Quotation denotes English, double quotation denotes Japanese.

Bleach: Another Life

Chapter Two: Thy Enemy

07/12/10

Ichigo grabs his shoulder. He then flies forward, landing on his chest. He checks his shoulder, finding blood on his hand. He looks back at the Arrancar, stands up and readies Zangetsu. His spiritual pressure gathers around him quickly. He places both hands on his Zanpakto.

"BANKAI!" Ichigo screams, a flash of light blinds the Arrancar.

"Nice trick Shinigami. But that's not going to be enough." He lunges at Ichigo with his katana.

"Tensa Zangetsu…" His back faces his enemy, in an different attire than he wore moments ago.

Ichigo blocks his initial attack from his enemy. But he receives a stiff knee to his gut. The Arrancar throws his blade up, begins swinging away on Ichigo, knocking him into the air, delivers four stiff fists across his face. His movements are faster than anyone he's seen move before. The Arrancar catches his katana, drops to his hands and kicks Ichigo away with both legs extended. Ichigo manages to stop his move, grabs at his face and pulls away revealing his hollow mask.

"Ah so that's your ace in the hole." He attempts to give Ichigo another boot to his face.

Ichigo ducks under and swings his sword with both hands. The Arrancar jumps away, he looks down to see his coat was damaged, but not his skin. He scoffs at the attempt to harm him, and tries attacking again. Their blades cross, creating sparks as the two drags across the other. Ichigo swings a fist at him, attempting to cause him to fault but his fist meets his enemies face and nothing happens.

"It'll take more than brute strength to beat me Shinigami." He pushes the blades closer to his enemy's neck.

"Who are you anyways?" Ichigo concentrates on resisting the attack.

"How rude, shouldn't you introduce yourself?" He licks away some of the blood flowing out his mouth.

"Ichigo Kurosaki." His distorted voice strains to say as he can feel his powers beginning to fade.

"You can call me Sear Nod Fall." He applies some more strength to his blade and it gets closer to Ichigo head and shoulders.

Ichigo tries fighting back, but he doesn't know what he can do. This guy is now exerting spiritual pressure so intense, that the Soul Society should definitely know. His strength is more impressive than anyone he's ever faced before. His mask suddenly shatters and breaks away. He begins panicking knowing Sear now has him at his mercy.

"That's right Ichigo Kurosaki. It'll be over soon." He manages to get their blades around Ichigo's neck, ready for a decapitation.

Suddenly Sear flies off the building they're on. Ichigo recovers to see both Uryu in his Quincy uniform and Chad with both his arms transformed, had climbed up the building. Ichigo scrambles to the edge to see that Sear is missing. The young men group together.

"What was that Ichigo?" Uryu questions Ichigo.

"Someone who calls himself Sear Nod Fall." Ichigo readies Zangetsu looking around.

"That's a terrible name." Chad speaks up.

"Yeah that's a horrible name. I hope you really didn't fall for that." Uryu chimes in.

"OH SHUT UP! Do you think I really believe that his name is Sear Nod Fall for a second?" Ichigo yells back at them.

A black hole opens blow them, they quickly jump away as Sear tears through the ground with a massive uppercut. Uryu shots several arrows at him, Sear stick his hand forward and blocked all of them. Chad runs up behind him and smashes his fist into Sears's spine. He turns around kicks Chad across the roof. He shrugs off the pain and looks at Ichigo swing at him. He ducks under each of his attacks. Ichigo spins around swinging, and Sear jumps on top of Zangetsu. He tries kicking Ichigo in his face but a blast of energy from Chad sends Sear flying away, along with an arrow pinning him down.

Ichigo picks up his blade and lunges towards Sear. He pulls out the arrow and tosses it at Ichigo, who deflects his attack. Sear runs at him and suddenly disappears. Ichigo stops in his tracks and waits. Chad and Uryu put their backs together with Ichigo. They look around, question if they see anything. Although none of them see anything, they still feel his spiritual pressure, and something else they cannot put their fingers on. They look down from time to time and yet nothing. A hole opens above them and the three young men fire their attacks straight up. Sear comes crashing down with a smash attack so strong that the roof of the building they're on gives away.

~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

Chad recovers himself on the edge of the building. He notices that the closest roof is a safe drop for him, and drops down. He lands on his hands and feet and looks to see Sear in front of him. Chad rolls out of the way as Sear punches a hole in the wall. The top part of his right arm spreads out like a fan and begins to charge with energy. He summons it quickly as Sear struggles to get his arm out. Chad yells loudly as he rushes up to Sear and slams a fist into his spine. The wall behind Sear becomes indented with a skull. He leans forward on the wall, and Chad backs away, however as he turns around, Sear jumps out of the wall, grabs Chad by his head and tosses him head first into a metal pole. It smashes and his body rolls lifelessly on the ground. He runs over and kicks him up into the air.

"Ichigo… you've got to stop him…" Chad thought as he faded out of consciousness

~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

Uryu lands onto a building across the street. He looks to see Sear is standing in front of him. Sear swings his Katana, but Uryu blocks using Steele Schneider. They swing their respective blades at one another. Sear begins swinging his blade harder and hard, Uryu can feel the vibrations of his blade rippling through his arms and along his spine. He jumps onto a window sill and takes aim with his bow and arrow. However; Sear punches his fists together and slams his palms on the ground, causing the wall to shake violently. He jumps off, keeping aim and fires downward at Sear. He spreads his hands above him, and the arrow disappears. Uryu slams hard into ground, looking down he sees that his own arrow somehow appeared behind him and pinned him to the ground. Sear grabbed Uryu by his throat and began to choke the life out of him. He tried everything he could to force Sear to release his grasp, but it didn't work. At the moment he could feel the last of his life slip away, Sear let go but gave him such a vicious head butt he passed out and flew off straight up into air as Sear gave him a massive uppercut.

"Why… is he so powerful…" Uryu asked himself as felt helpless and weak as blackness over took him.

~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~ ~O~

Ichigo breathed heavily as he landed. He took a few minutes to regain his strength and breath. He knew he couldn't afford this, but he had to. Sear placed a hand on his shoulder. Ichigo turned around, only to be thrown like a small child at Uryu and Chad. They landed and crashed together onto small grassy area. Sear stood in the air, unimpressed. A gargantua opened behind him, leading back to Hueco Mundo. He removed part of his mask, and showed a blue right eye. Ichigo gasped as he saw part of his enemies face. He stepped back into the gateway as Captains Soi Fon and Retsu Unohana arrived from the Soul Society with their squads. The gateway shuts with Sear laughing.

"Ichigo… who the Hell was that…" Soi Fon begins to approach Ichigo.

"Sear Nod Fall… Yeah I know that's fake name if I've ever heard one." Ichigo looks at the sky as Unohana and her squad began medical treatment on the young men.

TO BE CONTINUED…
Sign up to rate and review this story