Categories > Original > Drama > London, we love you.

London, we love you.

by TMB_Obsessed 0 reviews

The Midnight Beast Fan Fiction.

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-02-18 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 315 words

0Unrated
Leanne's P.O.V - 19th February 2012

Walking slowly to the cupboard, I pulled out a packet of cheese and onion crisps to snack on whilst I was packing. I'd already packed everything that was in my room, I just had to put the clothes that were left in the wardrobe, into the suitcase that I would take on the train. Then I could leave. Start afresh in London.
After folding the last piece of clothing, and placing it into my suitcase, I let out a sigh of relief. Finally, after a week of packing, I was done! Now to get ready. Pulling my long, blonde hair into a high-pony, on the back of my head, I applied my make-up. I had already got changed into black skinny jeans, a red tank top and red converse. And so at last, I as ready to go to London.
With my guitar and suitcase in hand, bag over my shoulder, and my mum crying as I walked out of the door, I turned to say a last goodbye to my family.
"I love you!" My mother said, wiping away the tears that had dripped down her face.
"I love you too! Please don't forget to bring the rest of my stuff, I don't think I'll last long without my uke and other things." I replied, letting out a small laugh. My mum smiled,
"You better get in you taxi, or you'll be late for the train," she pointed to the car pulling up outside the house. Nodding I said goodbye again, and proceeded to make my way to the taxi. After placing my things in the boot, I took a seat in the back.
"Where are you going?" The driver asked.
"Leeds City Train Station, please." I replied, waving to my family. The car started to pull away. This was it. The start of a new life.
Sign up to rate and review this story