Categories > Original > Drama > London, we love you.

My new flat

by TMB_Obsessed 0 reviews

Becky's part ~

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-02-18 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 378 words

0Unrated
Leanne's P.O.V - 20th February 2012

I awake in my new, but plain room. A smiled spread across my face. I had only moved in yesterday, and I was already starting to love living here. The flat was pretty basic, a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms and a bathroom. Making my way to the bathroom, I looked in the mirror above the sink. Though I had panda eyes, and looked atrocious, the fact that I was actually here, in London, kept a smile on my face.
After having a shower, and getting dressed into blue denim shorts, a patterned black top, and some custom designed pumps, I made my way to the living room. Laying on the floor was a pizza box. Picking it up, and placing it into the bin, I thought of what I could have for breakfast. Being the smart child I was (note the sarcasm), I hadn't brought any food. It had been alright, last night, ordering pizza, but I had nothing for this morning. I shrugged, ignoring my hunger, and sat on the sofa, turning on the T.V.
I was half-way through a rerun of an old Doctor Who episode, when my phone started to vibrate in my pocket. It was my Mum, calling me. Turning down the telly, I answered the call.
"hey Leanne. Me and your Dad have brought the rest of your stuff." I smiled at her voice, she sounded very happy.
"Hi Mum, and thank you." I replied, just as happy.
"We've also got bacon sandwiches, and £100 so you can go food shopping."
"you didn't have to!" I said, shocked at how much I was getting.
"Yes we did. Right, we'll be there in 5 minutes, be ready."
"bye," I said, just before she hung up.
My dads car pulled up outside the flats, as I made my way out of the main door. My mum got out and gave me a hug. After letting go, I walked to the boot, opening it up. "I'll get started right away," I said getting two bag of clothes, and a bag of folder. Making my way inside, I looked at my feet, stepping them in time to the song I was playing in my head, when someone bumped into me.
Sign up to rate and review this story