Categories > Original > Drama > London, we love you.

Thank you, Bethan.

by TMB_Obsessed 0 reviews

Becky's turn ~

Category: Drama - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-02-18 - Updated: 2012-02-18 - 277 words

0Unrated
My bags fell to the floor, and a folder slid out onto the floor, pulling another one with it.
"Oh sorry," a girls voice said.
"Sorry, it's my fault," I replied, glancing up at her quickly before kneeling down to get my things. The girl that had bumped into me, let out a little laugh, then kneeled down to help me. She picked up my two clothes bags, and I put my folders into the other bag. The girl stood up, and I did the same.
"Do you want me to help you bring those to your room...um?" She seemed a bit nervous.
"My names Leanne," I said, laughing, "and please."
"I'm Bethan." She replied, smiling.
I started to lead the way to my flat, Bethan walking with me.
"So are you just moving in?" Bethan asked, as we climbed the first set of stairs, to the first floor.
"Un, no. I moved in yesterday. I'm just getting the rest of my stuff," I smiled, as we made our way to the second floor. Bethan nodded.
"Ah cool, I just got here today. I was on my way to get breakfast." We made our way to the top of the second set of stairs.
"Oh, sorry," I replied, feeling slightly guilty.
"It's alright," she re-assured me, as we reached my flat.
"This is it," I said opening the door. Walking in, I placed my bag on the sofa. Bethan kept at the door, and handed me the bags she was holding.
"I better be off," she said softly.
"Okay, thank you. Have a nice breakfast!" I laughed, softly waving goodbye. Bethan laughed and waved before leaving.
Sign up to rate and review this story