Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broke Me and Left Me

New Kid.

by DetonatorDangerHeart 1 review

Well, I have no idea who this kid is, but I may as well introduce myself, afterall, the guys aren't gonna give me a choice.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-20 - Updated: 2012-02-20 - 399 words

1Original
I hop into Rays car, Bob in the front passenger seat. Ray is tapping a beat on the steering wheel, and Bob is playing with his lip ring.
"Hey Frank!" Bob practically shouts. I groan and say,
"gyhjskfgsdjfgsdkdsg" Bob nods, understanding my no coffee morning voice. Ray looks in the rearview,
"Tim Horton's anyone?" I nod quickly and Bob giggles. Big tough Bob giggles.
We start driving in the shitty little beetle car, and I giggle to myself thinking there is gonna be a new kid, and the bullies are either gonna have a new best friend, or some fresh meat.
I get shoved into lockers, and I get tied and I have actually been raped. Yeah.... we live in a shitty town, and with shitty people.
I am so freaking happy I grew up with these two.
After we hit timmys, we head to school.
"Ray! Got a smoke?" Ray nods and tosses a pack back. I take two and hand one to Bob.
I am now energized from my coffee fix, and I am ready to take on a shitty day.
I open the big doors, and names are immediately sent my way. I just shrink in to myself and hide behind Bob. Bob just glares at every asshole who bothers me. I have always been fragile and I am indeed gay, so people just love to bother me. I remember a time when it was me Ray and Bob alone in the halls and some jocks decided to mess with us. The two strongest ones went after Ray and Bob, and Ray and Bob fought them. Knowing that they were busy, the smallest and cockiest one of the group came after me. Lovely right?
So the kid just beat the living fuck out of me, and Ray and Bob came out with alot of bruises, but no blood. We just skipped our classes that day and went home. Bob sat in the back of the car with me, I crying on his shoulder.
Ray and Bob are in the High School division, and I being only 11.... had the Middle School division.
I hate being the youngest. But I guess that is how it is. The guys still treat me like a child, with a smoke habit.
Oh and when I was raped, I had been raped by one of the high school students. Love my life.
Sign up to rate and review this story