Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Fallen

Fallen

by yorgismorgi 3 reviews

Gerard is a Fallen Angel, trying to blend in as a human in New Jersey. But when he is ordered to kill Frank Iero, will he risk his secret, and fall in love with Frank? Or will he do what he is supp...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-02-22 - Updated: 2012-02-23 - 868 words

5Exciting
Gerard's P.O.V.

I briskly walked the dark, moonlit streets of New Jersey at 3:00am, in a hurry for an important meeting. I looked up at the dark night sky, and admired the shining stars, and the silvery-white glowing full moon. The sky seemed to tell my story in a way. Most of the stars shined brightly, while a few of them looked dim, and dull. I was definetly NOT a shining one. My life was pretty rough. I never used to fit in at school, I could never seem to make friends, and my parents preferred my younger brother, Mikey, over me. I spent most of my time just sitting in my room, while my favorite CD played, wondering why I wasn't just like everyone else.

That's when things started to get really bad. I was 16, and I started to hate myself. I had to wear jackets to hide my razor-slashed arms. I started skipping school to avoid all the frustration it caused me. And soon enough, there I was, over-dosed on the bathroom floor, with blood pouring out of the cuts on my arms. I died there on that floor, cold, and alone. Now, this is how I became what I am...

Instead of rising up to heaven, or being thrown down to Hell, I a Fallen Angel. Fallen Angels are very different from regular people. We have jet-black wings, we are immortal, and we carry out tasks that are given to us by the Leader of the Fallen, Andy Sixx. In fact, that was who I was on my way to meet. Our tasks usually consist of good and bad. Sometimes we have to protect certain people, do good things, and on rare occasions, even kill people. I had never killed anyone before, and I didn't plan on it either!

Soon enough, I reached the dark alley we were supposed to meet at. I walked down the alley, and approached Andy, who was leaning against a wall, calmly smoking a cigarette.

"Hey, Andy." I said.

"Hello Gerard, glad you could make it."
He said, as his ice-blue eyes shone like the stars. His black, scene-styled hair spiked out in different directions, while the moonlight reflected off of his glossy black wings.

"What did you need me for?" I asked.

"Something terrible is happening to the Fallen Angels."
Andy said, as his voice held worry, and fear. I was starting to worry as well...What could he possibly be talking about?

"Okay...tell me." I said.

"Humans are starting to discover us. They've even captured some of us for observation." Andy said.

"But how did this happen?! We always keep our wings concealed."
I replied. One of the most important rules of the Fallen is to NEVER let anyone see your wings, unless they are Fallen, so that we blend in with the humans.

"I don't know, but just be careful, okay? And if anyone sees your wings....you'll have to kill them."
Andy said. His words rung in my head over, and over again. I never wanted to kill anybody, let alone, an innocent person!

"Isn't there anything else we could do? I don't really want to....." I trailed off, as we heard footsteps walking down the alley, getting closer, while we feared what may happen....

Frank's P.O.V.

"AND DON'T EVER COME BACK!" Jamia yelled, as she pushed me out the front door of her house, leaving me on the sidewalk to fend for myself. Jamia was my girlfriend, and I had just broken up with her, after explaining to her I was gay. That's also the reason my parents kicked me out,too. I was 17, and had absolutely no money whatsoever, so renting an apartment was out of the question. I didn't have any friends, nor cell phone, so I couldn't stay at anyone's house, and none of my other relatives lived in New Jersey. I wandered around town for a little while, until I came across a big alley I could spend the night in. I walked down the alley, thinking about what just happened, and I wasn't paying attention where I was going, and froze in place at the sight. Two boys stood in front of me, one with spiky black scene hair, and the other with black hair that fell into his eyes. But the thing that made my blood go cold, was that the boy with the scene hair....had sleek black wings that seemed to glow in the moonlight.

Before I could open my mouth to scream, the boy with the scene hair grabbed me by the collar of my shirt, and dragged me towards him.

"You will go back to where you came from, and you won't say a word about what you saw. Got it?" He said, as I trembled with fear.

"Y-yes." I said, as he released his grip on me. I sprinted out of the alley as fast as I could, with no intentions of looking back! I ran until I felt like I was going to pass out, so I sat down on a park bench, and tried to make sense of what just happened...

Yes, its a short chapter, sorry. ;)
Sign up to rate and review this story