Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Demolition Lovers

Chapter 16

by azombieattack 0 reviews

Pete

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-02-24 - 1734 words - Complete

0Unrated
Previously
/]
[/Mikey grinned to himself and locked the basement door.

[//]
Frank's Point Of View
*]
"Mikey, open this fucking door right fucking now!" Gerard shouted and pounded on the door.

"Nope." you could hear the smile in Mikey's voice. I walked towards the door to let him out, but Mikey then turned on me.

"Don't you dare open that door, Frank." he said icily. "You either Raymond."

"Alright, I won't." Ray held up his hands.

"You can't just keep him locked down there!" I said.

"He just has to stay for a little while. Not forever. Besides, I have to let him out in an hour at most 'cause we do have a party to go to."

"He'll need time to get ready."

"Fine. Then a half an hour."

"You can't keep me down here for 30 fucking minutes!" Gerard pounded on the door again.

"Fine. Twenty minutes."

"Mikey..." I sighed.

"Fine! He only has to stay down there for fifteen minutes. And I am going to sit here and watch to make sure you two don't try to let him out."

I rolled my eyes. "Just let him out!"

"No."

I ran towards the door and tried to un-lock it , but Mikey caught me. He pulled me in the direction of his and Ray's bedrooms. However, I did not get put in either of those rooms. Mikey shoved me into a closet and slammed the door shut. Unfortunately, this closet happened to lock from the outside.

"I'll let you out in fifteen minutes too, Frankie." Mikey said through the door. I heard him walk off before I could respond.

So, here I was, locked in a small-spaced closet. I highly doubted I'd be getting out early since Mikey would probably attack Ray if he even tried.

I slid down against a wall so that I was sitting on the floor.

I felt like the day had gone on forever. I had done so much already, and I still had to go to a party.

"Frank?" I heard Ray call and the closet door opened. I looked up. "Mikey told me to let you out. He forgot it was your birthday. Gerard reminded him and he decided to 'be nice'."

"Oh, goody." I said and got up off of the floor. "Did Gerard get to come out too?"

"Nope."

"Awesome.." I muttered sarcastically. Ray and I walked back towards the living room.

"Who's party is it that we're going to tonight?" I asked. "I forgot."

"Bob's." I noticed how Ray sort of smiled when he said his name.

"Oh, yeah. I met him once when I rented movies with Gerard. He's the one you like, right?"

"Yeah." Ray's smile grew and he started blushing.

"Sorry, I don't mean to be nosy."

"Oh, it's fine. I didn't think you were anyways."

"Okay, good. Sometimes I forget to watch what I say and stuff."

"Nah, you're fine. Besides, I doubt you could ever get as bad as Mikey. He's a fucking gossip queen."

"Fuck you, Raymond!" Mikey called from somewhere. Ray and I both laughed.

"Do, did you see him at the party last night?" I asked.

"Who, Bob?" I nodded. "Yeah, I did. We talked quite a bit."

"Cute." I smiled at him. "So you really like him, huh?"

"Yeah. I like him a lot." Ray replied in an almost-whisper.

"Well, I think that's adorable."

"Really?"

"Really." I paused. "Are you two together yet?"

"No. Mikey claims he likes me back though, but I can't be sure. Hey! Would you do me a favor?"

"Uhh, sure."

"Can you ask him if he likes me?"

"Tonight?"

"Yes."

"Umm. Okay. Sure."

"Thanks dude!" Ray grinned and I couldn't help but to smile back and say, "no problem."

"You can let Gerard out now!" Mikey called. It sounded like he was in his bedroom.

I got up and ran to the door and unlocked it. Gerard, however, was not there. I went down the stairs and found him leaning against a wall in the dark.

"Hey sexy." I said, sitting down in front of him.

"Frankie!" He squealed, grabbing me and pulling me towards him, engulfing me in a warm hug.

"Nice to see you too." I giggled against his chest. "You have a psychotic brother."

"Yeah, I know. Mikey just likes getting his point across." Gerard explained. "People tend to underestimate him and he doesn't like it. It bothers him. And I tend to do it just as much as anyone else."

"That's understandable. I used to get underestimated a lot in my freshmen year. Although that ended after I finally stood up for myself once."

"What did you do?"

"Beat the shit out of some guy." I smiled to myself as I remembered the way his friends had run off like cowards, allowing me to beat him to a pulp. Thankfully he agreed not to tell anybody what really happened and he quit bullying me.

"Why?" Gerard's eyes were wide.

"He kept calling me a 'faggot' and he always shoved me into lockers and shit. I just kind of snapped."

"Oh. I'm actually kind of proud of you for doing that." he smiled.

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, thanks." I grinned. "How much time is left until the party?"

"not sure, but we should probably start getting ready."

Gerard and I made our way upstairs and began looking for stuff to wear. Gerard had an old, large, ripped t-shirt that I wore and I found some ripped old pants. Mikey said he had some fun Halloween make up and shit from previous years that we could use. I found some make up that I used and by the time I was finished, I looked sort of like a zombie.

Gee was wearing a black, long-sleeved dress shirt and black pants. He had a black and red cape that Ray had used one year, and glow-in-the-dark plastic fangs. He applied some white face paint and black eyeliner and eye shadow to make his eyes look really dark. His vampire costume was much better than my zombie one. Grabbing an old ripped sweatshirt, I followed Gerard downstairs to wait for Ray and Mikey.

Ray was finished already. He decided to be a cowboy. he had on a brown cowboy hat and a pair of light blue jeans. He was wearing botts that matched the hat, and a green, plaid button down shirt.

However, Mikey wasn't ready yet. I could see him run back and forth from his bedroom to the bathroom a few times. I took a seat on the couch in the living room while I waited.

Once Mikey came into the living room, I stood up. He was wearing all black, including a black cape. His shirt had the Batman symbol on it, and he had a Batman mask in hand.

"Ready to go guys?" he asked. "It's quarter to ten."

"I'm ready." I said.

"Me too." Ray and Gerard said at the same time.

"Kay, let's go then!" Mikey said.

We all went out to the car. Gerard let Ray drive and he and I sat in the back, since Mikey called shotgun. I rested my head on Gerard's shoulder as we sat quietly, which was actually really comfortable. Ray and Mikey were having a conversation to themselves in front. The ride was pretty short. Ray had parked the car on the side of the stree and we all headed towards an average-sized yellow house. The front door was wide open and there were people all over the place.

As we headed inside, Gerard took my hand, guiding me through the house.

"hey guys!" I saw Bob walking towards us. "Nice costumes." Bob had on a superman t-shirt and a red cape.

"Thanks man." Mikey smiled at him.

"Yeah, well help yourselves to beer or whatever, and go fucking party!" Bob walked away, giving us another grin as he left.

Someone began blasting some loud rock music and people began singing and dancing.

"Bye guys!" Mikey said and suddenly disappeared, taking Ray along with him.

"So, what do people usually do at parties?" I asked Gerard.

"You;ve never been to one?" Gerard sounded surprised. I shook my head. "No, not like this anyways."

"Well, most people drink until they pass out. A lot of people hood up. Fights occur. Breakups happen. Drugs get passed around. There's always a person who gets wasted and ends up dancing naked on a table at Bob's parties. People play games, gamble, socialize. All of that fun stuff." Gerard explained.

"Sounds fun." I laughed.

"it can be."

"I have to pee." I announced. I actually had to go pretty badly.

"Okay. bathroom is upstairs to your-"

"Yeah, room with a toilet. Got it." I cut him off and pecked him on the cheek. "Thanks."

I made my way through the crowd and eventually found the bathroom. I locked the door and quickly did my business. As I zipped up my pants, there was a knock on the door. I quickly washed my hands and then opened up. I gasped at who was standing there waiting.

"Hey Frankie." The short, black-haired guy smiled at me.

"P-Pete? What are you doing here?" I asked, shocked to see him.

"I know a person who knows the guy who's party this is."

"Bob."

"No, not Bob."

"Um, Bob's the one who threw this party. This is his house."

"Oh! Right. Yeah, Bob then." He seemed to be focusing on something else.

"So.. Is there a reason you're here or no?"

"I heard you've got a new boyfriend." Pete changed the subject quickly.

"yeah. So? Why does it matter to you?" I felt myself getting a little bit defensive.

"nothing really, i guess." he shrugged and looked around. "Where's he at?"

"I don't know. He's probably downstairs."

"Can I meet him?"

"I'm not so sure if-"

"Frank!" I heard Gerard call, cutting me off. Pete and I looked in the direction of the voice and saw Gerard walking towards us. He looked at me and then Pete before putting his arm around my waist.

"Pete, this is my boyfriend Gerard." I sighed. "Gee, this is-"

"I'm Pete. Frankie's ex."

[*Hahaha there's a little bit of a cliffy for ya.

Anyways, I hope you liked it! I'm going to start the next chapter right now so I might have it up tonight, otherwise it should be up pretty soon!
Sign up to rate and review this story