Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Famous Last Words

by bvbrocks 5 reviews

Frank's last words to the world he loathes so much.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-24 - Updated: 2012-06-11 - 745 words - Complete

1Moving
Dear World,
Hey there. Bet you don’t remember me, huh? That’s OK, wasn’t expecting you to. You never paid me any attention while I was alive either. Wait, was? But I’m writing this aren’t I? Yes, but this is the last thing I’ll ever write. This is a suicide note.

Now, you’re asking yourself, what could drive this person to do this unspeakable thing? You have no one to blame but yourselves. You teased me, you pushed me down and kicked me while I was there, you made me feel like I was worthless and the universe would be better off without me. I know that well enough, why’d you have to go rubbing it in? You ground me down to nothing and then pissed on the remains just because of how I dressed and acted. How did you expect this to end? Did you think I would change my ways and everything would be fine and dandy? Hell no. There were a few people who cared, though, and I would like to say sorry to them now.

Mikey, you are the craziest motherfucker I have ever known. You could make me laugh when I was at my saddest, and knew exactly where I was ticklish. Remember all the tickle fights we used to have? You always won though, because that magic poker face of yours kept you from laughing even the slightest bit. I’m gonna miss those, and the way you always straightened your hair in such a dignified manner. Now that I’m gone, I have two more things to say to you: 1) DON’T STICK THE FORK IN THE TOASTER and 2) I hope you find the unicorns one day. I know they’ll love you.

Ray, you are an evil mastermind with that ‘fro of yours. You always were the calm one of our group, the one who kept his head even when he was left at truck stops (sorry again about that). You’re such a better guitar player than me (though you say otherwise) and don’t you dare give that up! I don’t care if you only play once a week, don’t you dare stop playing, you afro guitar god! I will be watching from wherever I go next, and I swear to God, if you dare put that guitar down for drums again, I will set the demons of Hell upon you! Also, never cut your hair again, it’s epicness will take over the world!

Gee, you were the best friend I could have ever asked for. When I was laying in the dust of another beat down, you picked me up and dusted me off. You took me home with you and held me while I cried. You sat up for hours just talking to me on the phone, about anything and everything. You’re the reason I made it as long as I did. But there’s one thing I never told you, and I figure I might as well do it now. I’m gay, buddy. I’ve been in love with you for the past two years. That’s why I hugged you so much, and that’s why towards the end, I was trying to distance myself from you, because I knew you would be my reason to keep on living. But I don’t want a reason anymore. I just want the pain to end.

You guys, never blame yourselves for this. There is nothing you could have done. You all know me; once I have my head set on something, I won’t let anyone stop me. This time that thing just so happened to be dying this time. I love you all, and I want you to move on and forget me. I don’t want you to cry over me, and I don’t want anyone to wish I was still alive. This is the way its gonna be now, and there’s no use wishing it was different. The only thing I want from anyone is for someone to take care of my dog and make sure Pansy is put into good hands. I don’t really care what happens to the rest of my crap, do whatever the hell you feel like. Oh, and to you two coffee addicts, I keep it in the cabinet above the stove. Help yourselves. So long and goodnight.

-Frankie
Sign up to rate and review this story