Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Death Or Victory

Chapter 2

by EmsJayify 2 reviews

Blood snorted and shook her head, kicking off of the endless, dusty desert road and shooting off into the scotching desert, me hot on her heels.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Fantasy,Humor - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [!] [V] - Published: 2012-02-25 - Updated: 2012-02-25 - 1385 words

2Ambiance
A/N - Hey guys! Sorry for such a long wait for this chapter; I've been feeling pretty damn sick lately and I haven't been able to write that much. I'm not too happy with this chapter, so I apologize in advance.
Thanks to everyone who reviewed the first chapter; cookies for all of you! I'm hoping that the next chapter will be better and slightly more interesting, this one was just a filler C:

Without further ado, I give you the next installment of It's Death Or Victory! Enjoy!~





“Pull in here” Blood Bunny instructed me with a grin, pointing towards a large cave at the side of the dusty road. I nodded once, swinging the car to an abrupt halt at the entrance of the cave.

“All out!” Arrow sang as she vaulted out of the car, her electric blue hair swinging around wildly behind her as she landed on her orange Doc Marten-clad feet.

I laughed, yanking the keys out of the ignition and shoving them into my pocket, popping the car door open and stepping out onto the warm desert sand. The desert breeze was cool, and pulled its calming fingers through my tangle of wild red hair.

“Blood! Citrus! Det!” A voice cried happily from the mouth of the sandy cave.

“Hey Candy!” Blood called back, waving to the colourful figure that was now hurtling quickly into view.

“That was fast! And you got Citrus back too!” The girl exclaimed, elated. Her multiple piercings glittered brightly in the afternoon sun, as did her eyes.
“And you’ve brought friends, too!”

“Yes, Candy,” Blood laughed, patting the short, scarily pale girl on the top of her head, ruffling her waist-length black hair. I noticed it was dip-dyed at the ends with an electric blue, which accentuated her elated, icy blue eyes.

“Candy! Why are you always so goddamn hyper?! I told you not to have coffee this morning!” A tired sounding voice called from the cave.
Strangely, I seemed to recognise it.

“But I love coffee!” Candy babbled, giggling. “How can you not love coffee?!”

“I second that notion,” I added with a laugh, shaking my head. “I’m Poison Revolver. It’s great to meet you,”

“I’m Corrosive Candy! I never thought I’d be meeting you out here!” The girl enthused, bouncing slightly. I laughed as she pulled me into a quick hug, grinning at me like a lunatic.

“You make me sound like I’m famous or something!” I chided Candy, clucking my tongue affectionately as I gave her a grin.
“Oh, and the girl that’s stood behind you is Broken Arrow,” I added, giving my sister a wide grin.

“HEY!” Arrow exclaimed loudly as she jumped on Candy’s back, giving her an excited hug.

“Well hey!” Candy laughed back, struggling under Arrow’s weight playfully.


“Shall we leave them for a little while?” Citrus asked as she watched the two hyperactive girls, a small smile playing thoughtfully on her lips.

“Sure,” I laughed, nodding. “We should get Det over here into the cave,”

Blood nodded, picking her friend up in her arms easily and carrying her into the cave. Citrus and I exchanged a shrug, casually following Blood inside.

“I’ll grab some water from a vending machine to throw on her; shock her awake,” Citrus laughed quietly, grabbing what appeared to be a Gameboy Advance from the dusty cave floor before leaving.
A Vend-A-Hack, I presumed.

“Hurry back,” Blood laughed, setting Det down on a make-shift camp bed as Citrus ran off into the blinding afternoon sun.

“What crazy stunt d’you think she tried to pull off this time?” The familiar voice asked, walking briskly into view with a coffee in hand.

“She said something about combining her 3 rayguns to make a super-raygun,” Another voice laughed from the other side of the camp bed.
I jumped in shock; I hadn’t noticed that anyone was there.

The killjoy that was kneeled before me had a wild tangle of long black hair, her black-rimmed hazel eyes peeking out shyly from behind a few stray strands of ebony.

“She’s one crazy motherfucker,” Blood laughed, shaking her head.

“That’s why we love her, Blood,” The familiar voice giggled, taking a long gulp of coffee.

“True, Heli. True,” Blood agreed, scratching her neck as I finally clicked.

Heli.

“Radioactive Helicopter!” I exclaimed, grinning at Heli with wide, excited eyes.

“Rev?!” Heli exclaimed, nearly dropping her coffee in surprise. “Jesus Christ, you look different!”

“As do you! I didn’t fucking recognise you!” I laughed, elated as she pulled me into a hug.

“Care to explain what the fuck is going on?” Arrow laughed as her and Candy sauntered into the cave, laughing.

“I found Heli!” I sang, gesturing to her with a sweep of my arm.

“Holy shit!” Arrow yelled, breaking out into a wide grin. “Heli!”




~
“What did I miss?” Citrus laughed as she walked in on us all talking and laughing on the dusty cave floor happily.

“These two knew Heli,” the killjoy known as Divine Corpse laughed, brushing back a silky lock of her ebony hair.

“Sweet,” Citrus grinned, producing two bottles of water and a BL/ind raygun. “I’ve got water and a raygun. Ready to wake her up?”

“I’ll do it if you’d like; I have a degree in medical training,” Arrow offered, grinning as Citrus handed her one of the bottles of water.


“Wakey wakey, Det,” Corpse laughed as Arrow unscrewed the cap and held the bottle of water over Det, tipping it directly onto her pale, muddy face.

Det’s face contorted in what looked like pain, and flailed her arms around feebly.
“Gerrof!” Det groaned, bringing a hand up protectively to her face.
“Lemme sleep!”

“Det, you were unconscious for God knows how long and you want to sleep?” Blood laughed, shaking her head.
“It’s good to have you back, man. It’s good to have you back,”




~
“Alright, so we’re moving out of here tonight,” Blood concluded after some discussion.
Their group had been bunkered here for a while now, and some suspicious looking flies had started collecting in the cave. We had all decided that it would be best if they moved out and found somewhere else.

“Yeah; how’re we going?” Candy questioned from where she was jamming a small backpack with food supplies.
“By car? By bike? By foot?”

“Well, Arrow and I have to keep hold of the Trans,” I murmured from where I was sat, my dirty, jean-clad legs tucked up to my chest protectively.
“Have you guys got a car?”

“Well, we had a car,” Det explained, waving her arms around as she spoke. “But we got into a fight with some dracs, and they took it whilst we were fighting,”

“Fucking Wanker Association,” Blood Bunny added from the mouth of the cave where she was pacing, a cigarette dangling nonchalantly from her lower lip.

“Maybe we could split up? Rev and Arrow could take their car, and we can run?” Corpse suggested with a shrug as she toyed around with her raygun.

“No way. You’ll be ghosted within a fucking hour,” Arrow sighed, shaking her head slowly. “You guys got a bike?”

“Yeah; I have,” Blood laughed, nodding her head back towards the cave.
“She’s in the back. I can take one other person on that,”

“And there are… 5 seats in the Trans and 8 of us. If the others squish into the back, that’ll work perfectly!” Arrow exclaimed, grinning. “Who’s in the car and who’s on the bike?”

“I’ll go on the bike with Blood,” Det grinned, nudging Blood with a laugh. “You lot can go in the car. Follow behind us in the Trans and we’ll find somewhere to stay,”




~
“We’ll see you there!” Blood yelled over the engines of the Trans and her sleek black motorbike, tying up her shoulder-length purple hair and kicking the bike stand away from the sandy desert floor.

“Likewise!” I yelled back, rolling the Trans’ windows down and grinning wildly. “Drive safe!”

Blood snorted and shook her head, kicking off of the endless, dusty desert road and shooting off into the scotching desert, me hot on her heels.
Sign up to rate and review this story