Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

words I thought you'd never say

by MCR_Killjoy_A 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-02-26 - Updated: 2012-02-26 - 212 words

0Unrated
Aimee's POT

"Aimee come into the living room, boys please go upstairs a second!" My Mum yelled into the kitchen where I wa sitting reading 'KERRANG!' Magazine and the boys were watching a 10 year old episode of 'Friends'. 'Oh God,' I thought, 'they only ever spoke to me like this when I'm in trouble...
"What have I done wrong?" I ask intrigued.
"Don't worry you haven't done anything wrong." my Dad reassured me, I sat down on the black leather sofa and faced my parents who were on the opposite side of the room on another sofa identical to the one I was sitting on. My mother shut the door and sat next to my Father.
"We have something very important to tell you," now I was worried. " Now the reason we haven't been able to tell you until now is because we were asked to wait till you were 13 or 14, now you will be 14 in a few months and we thought now would be a good time."
I could see their faces were very and I mean VERY concerned and worried. I was slightly scared about what was going to come out of their mouths next.

5 minutes later

I couldn't believe what I had been told. I was adopted?!?!
Sign up to rate and review this story