Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Party Poison's Gift

Franks pov part 1

by Radioactive-Lollipop 0 reviews

Yayyyy next two chappies are frank

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [?] - Published: 2012-02-28 - Updated: 2012-02-28 - 427 words

0Unrated
GERD DID GIVE FRANK A BLOWJE $!!!!!!! It happened in between "fucking on beach" and "i hate choo porty!" i skipped it cause thIs is how it wouldve sounded "i then unzipped his pants pulled them down with his boxers and sucked him." see boring, but i promise when i get better at sexy things imma put it in here...

Yesterday was great, I was able to tell him my story and not get judged. So this morning I left, I had to he was just gonna spoil me now. I mean he gave me a fucking blow-job! On the beach, in front of children! It was nice, really it was, but it wasnt 'love.' It was sympathy, it was fake, and it was not real. Gerard doesnt love me, why would he? Im a fucking emo anorexic that deserves to be unloved. I was at the park, sitting on the broken swing-set, when I saw Ray and Mikey. They had a pile of papers, and they were handing them to people, taping them to trees. Yearbook might want a shot of the whole city, or something. The wind picked up, and blew Mikey's pile away, the papers went flying everywhere. He tried to grab them all, but one blew over to where I was. I stepped on it, and picked it up before the wind started up again. Mikey's knees buckled, and he fell to the ground. His shoulders were shaking, and Ray sat down and started to comfort him. They said somethings, before Mikey nodded and they left. Looking at the flyer in my hands, I saw it was a 'Missing' poster. As far as im concerned, Im not missing. I am simply, hiding.
•••
it started to get late, and I knew with all the trouble I put them through I couldnt just show up at Hana's or Gerard's. Walking home, I figured it would be best to go the back way, considering Hana lives close by. "Wow," I whispered, looking at all the white papers adorning my neighbor hood. "They really do want to find me."
When I got home, i saw about fifty flyers on my doorstep. Picking them up to throw them away, i saw that two people were missing. It was Gerard and I. No no no, he was with Mikey, he didnt run away, he's with his brother. I dropped the flyers and ran to my bedroom window, it was broken so it could be opened on the outside. Throwing the window open, i jumped inside and landed on someone.
Sign up to rate and review this story