Categories > Celebrities > Dir en grey > Kaoru's fancy dress party

Confessions of a lover..

by ScreamForMySanity

Kyo freaks out at Die's confession...

Category: Dir en grey - Rating: NC-17 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Characters: Die,Kaoru,Kyo,Shinya,Toshiya - Warnings: [!!!] [X] - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 380 words - Complete

?Blocked
The trio walked back into the party. "Hey....where'd Shinya and Totchi go?" Die asked. Kyo giggled. Kaoru said in a cheeky tone, "Ohh....I know what you're thinking, I have exactly the same thoughts". It was getting on Die's nerves. "GUYS PLEASE STOP, IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS IF TOTCHI IS FUCKING SHINYA RIGHT NOW". "Woah Die....man...cool your tits" Kyo exclaimed with wide eyes. "Sorry..." Die said, embaressed, "I guess I like Shinya". "A lot?", Kaoru asked. Die nodded. "I can't stop thinking about him and his sexy body every time I see him....it makes me want to-" "WOAH DIE! COOL YOUR TITS, WE DON'T WANNA HEAR ABOUT YOUR FANTASIES WITH SHIN-CHAN! TMI! T M I!" Die seriuosly didn't know what was wrong with Kyo tonight...

Shinya moaned as Toshiya's tongue traced the edge of his thing. It feels so good yet so wrong at the same time he thought as he pushed deeper into his friend's mouth. Toshiya sucked harder, making Shinya scream. "Ohhh-Totchi, don't stop", Shinya moaned again as he nearly reached his climax. The bassist started moving his tongue up and down and faster. Shinya felt like he was exploding as he reached an orgasm. "Hehe", Totchi laughed, "You like that huh?" Shinya managed to say, "Oh, yeah...that was...amazing". Then it occured to him that Tochiya had never admitted he was gay. "Toshiya", Shinya asked. "Yes?" He asked back, french kissing Shinya. He moaned again before he asked, "I didn't know you were gay". The question startled Toshiya. "O-of course I am....I've always liked you, ya'know" Shinya was shocked to hear that. "Y-you have?" He asked in astonishment. "Ever since I first saw how your hips looked when you were getting changed once. You were so sexy, I could've almost done you on the spot" Toshiya licked his lips once again at the memory. "Well....the thing is Totchi" Shinya started. "What?" Toshiya questioned, running his hands down shinya's skinny body. "I uhh...kinda like Die", Shinya blushed a bright shade of crimson. Toshiya looked dissapointed and got up to get dressed again. "Toshi, I-" He started, grabbing on to the bassist's arm. "No. Let go, Shinya!" He protested, obviously upset. Toshiya left and Shinya lay there naked and alone.
Sign up to rate and review this story