Categories > Anime/Manga > Full Metal Alchemist

How Many Times is it Gunna Take

by Will2672 0 reviews

A script for one of the final scenes of episode 19

Category: Full Metal Alchemist - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-02-29 - Updated: 2012-02-29 - 1039 words - Complete

0Unrated
FMA: Brotherhood Ep.19 Scene: Script

Barry: (Sighing, in a disappointed fashion) Sorry, but you got here too late... Look at this mess... My body is damn near entirely decayed. (Disappointed acceptance) I guess a body just can't hold up with someone else's soul shoved inside of it. 

Al: (Trembling fear) [Gasp] If a soul is incompatible with another person's body, wouldn't it be the same for a soul bonded to a suit of armour? If that's right... There's no guarantee I'll be able to stay in this form long enough to get our old bodies back... (Worried gasp/sigh) Brother...

Barry: (Calm with brewing undertones of excitement) Heh heh... I was wondering when you were gunna show up, Lusty. 

Lust: (Annoyed with a hint of confident arrogance) Number Sixty-Six. Care to explain why you're helping the Colonel?

Barry: (A kind of excited chuckle, while maintaining an edge of sadistic calm that grows towards the end of the line of speech) I thought it would be fun to switch things up. Besides... I've wanted to chop you up since I met you. 

Lust: (Mock exasperation) You're such a handful, Sixty-Six. (Progresses to mock sadness, though very subtle) And I'm sad to see you here armour boy. You just had to tag along. Talk about a set back. (Speech line seems to subtly grow more annoyed as it progresses) It's bad enough to lose one...but now you're forcing me to kill a second candidate. 

Al: (Innocent confusion) Candidate? A second one?

Lust: (Calm playful arrogance, laced with a slight air of pleasure) Yeah... You and "Mr Gallantry". 

Barry: (Excited exclamation, as if he can't quite contain himself any longer) That's enough of the casual chit chat, Lust! The only thing I want to hear from you is screaming!! Hy-aaah!!

Lust: (Dismissive sigh) I do hate overconfident men. (Calmly resumes a sort of sadistic playful tone) Now then, where were we? I think I was about to send the Lieutenant to join her superior. 

Riza: [Soft gasps in accordance to eyes widening in the video] (A kind of trembling tone to the voice, laced with mild defiance, as if she can't accept what she's hearing) Wait a minute... So when you said you already had to kill someone... (Voice maintains the same tone as before but quiet anger becomes more apparent as the speech progresses) It can't be... You didn't! 

Lust: [Girlish giggle in accordance with lip movements] 

Riza: (Screams the next line. Pain laced with sadness and above all rage) You bitch!! [Followed by screams of rage and sorrowful/angry grunts in accordance with drawing/firing weapons] [Angry grunts gradually progress into sobs of rage and sadness] 

Lust: (Almost bored, but with a sadistic twinge of amusement) Are you done? 

Riza: [Gasps and sobs in accordance with facial expressions/actions]

Lust: (Arrogance although with an extremely subtle hint of almost pity) Such a sad and weak creature.  Another typical human. 

Al: (Soft, calm and slightly worried insistence) Stand up Lieutenant. You need to get out of here. 

Lust: (Calm arrogance) Do you want me to kill you first? [Gasp in accordance with eye movement] (Calm playfulness) Oh my, it appears you've opened the portal. 

Al: [Grunts in accordance with movement and stabs]

Lust: (Calm yet almost mock disappointment) Such a shame. You are a perfect candidate. 

Riza: (Trembling sadness, as if she's lost all hope yet still with a hint of determination) Listen, Alphonse. Leave me and save yourself. 

Al: (Innocent defiance) No.

Riza: (Sorrowful sob) Run.

Al: (Stronger defiance) I won't.

Riza: (Desperate sob) Go!!

Al: (Strong defiance, laced with a hint of sorrow) I won't leave you! I'm sick of watching people die! And I can't just sit back and take it anymore! (Determination grows as the speech continues) I won't let anyone else get KILLED, not when I can protect them! 

Roy: (Painful grunt of determination) Well spoken... I couldn't agree more.

Lust: [Gasp]

Riza: [Gasp]

Al: [Gasp followed by a grunt as he claps his hands]

Lust: [Pain filled moan/scream hybrid. Not too overpowering tho so as to give something to build on for later burns] [Grunts/trembles of pain, followed by a kind of hiss through the teeth as she turns her head]

Roy: (Painful grunt laced with anger) Looks like I can get you on your knees after all.

Lust: (Painful gasp of realisation) He's using the flint for ignition. And he carved a transmutation circle into his hand! [Another moan/scream] (Painful grunt of rage that builds as the speech continues) You should've bled to death by now.

Roy: (Painful grunt of defiance) I seared the wound closed. (Kind of a painfully harsh gasp to the voice) I came close to passing out from the pain. 

Lust: [Louder scream but not overly so. Remember there are going to be much worse :D ]

Roy: (Defiance and rage) You told me I couldn't kill you! Well I'd like to try and prove you wrong!! (Harsh determination) So lets see! How many times is it gunna take. 

Lust: [Painful grunt as she slams into the wall, followed by a scream similar to the previous one]

Riza: (Fear and desperation) Colonel no!!!

Lust: ['Kay from here on out, just go all out. No joke, scream your lungs out. Remember she's burning to death! Imagine the pain, try to visualise your eyes literally boiling in their sockets if there's any inspiration in that. Wherever you get inspiration for pain from, harness it and just go for it!] [As she lunges at Roy, substitute the pain for rage but keep that volume going from before]

Lust: (Seductive calm) You killed me... I hate losing... But there are worse ways to die than at the hands of a man like you... I love how cold and focused your eyes are. I look forward (Okay interchangeable line here. If you wanna go with the English dub do: 

to the day when those eyes will be wide with agony...

And if you wanna go by the manga, do:

to the day they'll be clouded over with suffering...)
(Seductive gasp of pain) It's coming.... (Voice trails off) It's coming.... 

Roy: [Grunts in accordance with body movement]

Riza: (Desperate worry) Colonel! 

-End Scene-
Sign up to rate and review this story