Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Kiss Me Or Dare Me

Kiss Me Or Dare Me

by ChoseYourOwnEnding 0 reviews

The boys have a little fun by Frank's rules.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-03-02 - Updated: 2012-03-02 - 450 words

0Unrated
This was a game PoisonKiss played. And, I stole the game. Its similar to Truth Or Dare, but whatever :)

Gerard sat next to you, rubbing your thigh in a comforting way. You sighed, why would he get you into this?

“I don’t want to play!” You whine into his ear and he laughs softly.

“We needed one more person,” He says back and Frank plops down next to him, setting a bottle in the middle.

“Okay, rules are one: I it lands o you oh well. Two: deal with it. And finally here: If it lands on you and you don’t kiss the spinner, you have to be dared by them. Okay, who’s going first?” He grinned and Ray sighed and set his hand on the bottle. It spun and landed on Bob and Bob sighed.

“I shaved and flew out here for this? Seriously?” He groaned and Gerard laughed.

“But it’s nice to see you Bobby!” He cheered and Ray raised and eyebrow. Bob sighed and leaned over and briefly kissed Ray and pulled back.

“Happy?” He asks and Frank shook his head.

“What, no tongue? You puss!” Frank teases.

“Ok, from now on there will be tongue. Happy Frankie?” Bob groaned and spun. It landed on Mikey and Mikey chose dare, being the first dare of the night.

“Errr, strip into your boxers and sit in Ray’s lap for the rest of the game,” Bob said without thinking earning a punch in the shoulder from Ray. He held his arm as Frank giggled and tugged on Mikey’s shirt. Mikey undressed himself and sat in Ray’s lap grumbling. He lent forward and spun, landing on Frank.

Frank crawled over and grabbed Mikey’s hair, pulling it forward and kissing him grily. Ikey just sat there and shoved Frank off.

“That’s enough of me, short stack,” He said and Frank returned to his spot and spun the bottle. It landed on Gerard and they kissed for a bit until Frank started to moan and Gerard pulled back and spun, leaving Frank to sway and try to fix his hair.

It lands on Mikey and Gerard just sits a minute scowling. Mikey growls and mutters ‘dare’. He more than likely does not want to play, but who would give up on Frank?

“Er, I dare you to put your clothes back on and get off Ray,” Gerard says nodding and Mikey flies at him and engulfs him in a hug muttering ‘I love you so much you dark and morbid vampire, you,’ and dresses again. Mikey spins and it lands on you.

What do you chose?

Choice 1- Dare

Choice 2- Kiss Mikey
Sign up to rate and review this story