Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > You're A Witch, Baby!

Chapter Six

by anotherMCRcrazedfan 3 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-03 - Updated: 2012-03-03 - 1050 words - Complete

0Unrated
I slammed the door, throwing the keys on the table. I waited for Gerard at the park for almost an hour. He stood me up, and I was pissed. After our talk the other night, I was sure he wanted to see me again. I was sure he wanted to be with me, the way I wanted to be with him. Maybe I’m over reacting; but I don’t care right now. I was mad at him.

“What’s wrong?” Freddy asked as I walked through the hallway and into the living room. I just shook my head and sit down on the sofa, spreading out. I grabbed the remote and flipped on the TV. “Hello?” she said, sitting on my foot.

“He stood me up.” I grumbled. I really didn’t want to say anything to them, but I didn’t have a choice. They were going to pry it out me anyway.

“I told you...” Freddy said, getting up off of my foot.

“Told me what? That he was a demon? That I would have to kill him?” I was getting real angry, real fast.

“She has a point, you know. You can’t trust him.” Frannie said, butting in.

“Oh, like you have any room to talk. What about that guy you’ve been seeing for the past two weeks? How do you know he’s not a demon or something?” I pushed passed them, wanting to get away. I started up the stairs before she spoke.

“He’s a good guy! He wouldn’t hurt me!” Frannie screamed at me.

“Oh, and Gerard would?”

“Well...” Frannie started, but she obviously didn’t have anything else to say.

“Screw you!” I finally got sick and made my way upstairs. I was so sick of my sisters, especially Frannie. If one of us had an interest in someone she would turn it into some giant deal, saying that they’re no good, and all that bullshit. However, if she was interested in someone, they were the world to her and they were absolutely perfect. I was so sick of being treated like I didn’t know what I was doing.

I closed my door, being glad to get away. I soon noticed something outside of my window. Walking over to it, I opened it and I almost fell over. “Gerard?!”

“Hey Frankie baby... Can I come in?”

“What the hell are you doing out there? Get in here!” I opened the window as far as I could and held out my hand. As soon as I got him inside, I noticed something was very wrong. He had his right hand tucked underneath his leather jacket, almost like he was clutching his side. He went over and sat down on my bed, never letting go of his side.

“I need you to do something for me,” he said, trying to take his jacket off. I went over, helping him because he seemed to be having problems. As soon as we got his jacket off, I knew exactly why.

“What the hell happened to you?” I couldn’t believe what I was seeing. Gerard had a black rod poking out of his lower left abdomen. It looked like he had been shot with an arrow.

“I need you to trust me, please,” he groaned, leaning over on his elbow. “I’ve already broken the end off, I just need you to shove it through to the other side and pull it out.”

“Gerard.. I...” I stuttered. I honestly had no idea what to say or do.
“Baby, please. This hurts... I’ll explain everything. I promise.” He looked at me with tired, sympathetic eyes. I couldn’t say no to him.

“Okay. Let me grab a couple of things.” I jogged down the hall to the bathroom; grabbing a bunch of towels, gauze, tape, and peroxide. When I came back to my room, I noticed Gerard had his shirt half way off. I tried not to stare, and focus on the matter at hand.

I handed him a small hand towel, “Bite down on this.” He took it and did what I said. I wrapped my hand in one of the towels, and placed it on the end of the arrow. “Ready?” I asked him.

Looking at me in the eyes, he shook his head. I took a deep breath, and pushed as hard as I could. Surprisingly, it didn’t take much force. The arrow was already pretty far, so it didn’t have far to go to get to the surface. Gerard grunted a few times, gripping my bedsheets in his hands.

I took the towel off of my hand, and placed on the arrowhead. Soon, it was out. I set it on the table beside my bed, and started to dress Gerard’s wounds. I was completely shocked at how little he was bleeding.

“Gerard, you need to go to the hospital,” I stated, wiping him down with peroxide, and placing bandages on him.

“No, I’ll be fine in a little bit. Do you have any raw steak?” I had to take a step back and ponder his question. Did he really just ask me for raw steak?

“Why?” I’m surprised my head hasn’t exploded from the amount of craziness.

“I’ll get to that, but first, steak?” I went to the kitchen and dug through the fridge. I had bought a few steaks a few days ago when I went shopping. My sisters loved them; I was a vegetarian, just like my mother.

“I think I’m gonna hurl...” I sat back and watched in horror as Gerard picked at the steak, and sipped up the blood from the package. He chewed through the touch meat effortlessly, like his teeth were as sharp as knives.

“I don’t mean to frighten you,” Gerard said, wiping his mouth with his shirt sleeve.

“I’m not frightened; I’m concerned. How the hell can you withstand all the pain of having an arrow go through you, and barely make a sound? Why, no, how can you eat that the way you are?” I leaned forward, resting my elbows on my knees. Gerard looked at me, searching my face for something.

“I’m not human.”
Sign up to rate and review this story