Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Save Me From The Madness

by Xxparamorexx 0 reviews

16 year old Haven feels lost and empty. With a dead mother and a father that wants nothing to do with her, she seeks refuge with a group of misfits.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-03-04 - Updated: 2012-03-04 - 595 words - Complete

0Unrated
I looked away from the dreaded mirror that stands in the corner of my tiny bedroom. I hated it, despised it, but couldn't restrain myself from looking in it everyday. It showed my flaws and hidden lies. The deep cuts on my wrist. It showed the fading old ones and the deep healing new ones. It would show the dark, hideous bruises that cover my arms and occasionally under my eyes. There was one thing though, that would bring me to tears nearly everytime. My mothers dark emerald eyes. I had her exact eyes, not a mix of both of my parents. Everyone time I made contact with them in the dreaded mirror I nearly fell apart at the seams. Seven painful lonely years ago she committed suicide and I was the one that found her dead.

7 years ago...

I tapped my fingers anxiously on the wooden dinning room table. My mom always made my breakfast even though I was 11. I've never trusted myself with a stove after the "pancake incident". No need to go into details there. Dad wasn't home either since his shift started at 5 in the morning. I glanced at the clock, knowing soon I would have to collect my backpack and leave for the long walk to school.
"MOMMM!" I desperatly whined, growing quite impatient. I sighed and slid off the chair. "Fine then but if your late for work it's not my problem." I mumbled under my breath as I dragged the chair to the refrigerator. I stepped on top of it and felt around for the granola bars.
I made a slight gagging noise when I saw the box. Mom's stupid health craze. I was hungry though so I ended up stuffing the extra fiber granola bar into my backpack. I also threw in a coke after guessing that mom wouldn't be waking up anytime soon to see.
I locked the door and left for my walk to school, reluctantly eating the granola bar and happily chugging the soda.

I continued walking home after the long stressful day of school. The huge red F on my math test wasn't making me feel any better. And why did they make me walk to school! My fert felt like bars of lead and I reached the final block. The house grew larger until I reached the sidewalk. I did however take notice of mom's car, which was still parked in the driveway.
Digging out my key from the endless piles of paper in my bag. I then dropped it to the ground and shut to door.
"I'm home!" I yelled but to greeted with silence. "Mom?" I called out, scanning the house for her. Maybe she carpooled to work but that still didn't stop me from checking every room. I made my way up the stairs to my parents bedroom.
"Are you home? Mom?" I asked out before swinging the door open to reveal a sight I will never forget. My mother, beautiful even in death, layed on the bed. A gun was laying by her side and a bullet hole in her head. The dark sticky crimson blood matted down her dark brown hair. One silent tear slid down my cheeks as I fell to the ground and looked up and her.
Okay everyone I know MCR isn't in it yet but they will be! And I also apologize that there isn't alot, because I am typing this on my ipod. Reviews are always awesome and don't stop reading! MCR will definatly be in the next chapter :) love you all!



Sign up to rate and review this story