Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Wasn't Suppose to Happen..

26. The Nerdy Couple Save the Day

by KeepItUgly34 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Humor,Romance - Characters: Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-03-05 - Updated: 2012-03-05 - 796 words

0Unrated
Edith's POV
I heard Jades knock and slowly took off the bandana. I looked around me if there was anything creepy, there wasn't but I did find something I wasn't looking for. 
The minute I saw Gerard, I freaked. I can tell he was wondering what he was doing in my room. When he saw me, he turned even more pale. Paler than his normal skin color. 
"oh my god Jade I'm going to kill you" was the only thing that escaped my mouth as I turned around to face the wall.
"Edith.." I heard Gerard say. He walked over to me and placed his hands on my shoulders. 
"Edith...I'm sorry."
I turned around to face Gerard with tears down my cheeks. 
He started to cry when he saw my tears. He tried to kiss me but I pulled away. I felt his grip tighten on my shoulders and then he looked away letting go of my shoulders. He sat down on my bed. 
"Edith, wether you hear me or not, I just want you to know that I love you and I'm sorry for what I did. I trust you with all my heart, and I know you love me. Please forgive me." 
I focused on him. He was staring at the ground. 
"then if you trust me, why did you go and spy on me?" 
He turned around to face me. I can tell he was extremely hurt. 
"because...after school when I was going home with Bob, Victoria was waiting for me by my car and she showed me a picture of Carlos kissing someone..and, the person looked a lot like you..."
"I can't believe she would do that...fuck, I'm sorry Gee."
"no, don't be sorry. You didn't do anything wrong. It was my fault for believing her" 
He walked over to me and stopped in front of me. We locked eye contact. 
"well, I forgive you Gee, I can't stand being without you."
I stood on tippy-toes and kissed him. I placed my hands on his hips. He placed his hands on my waist. 
"I love you Gerard and I never want to leave you.."
"I love you till death Edith."
We continued kissing when we heard the door open. We didn't pull away till we heard my mom's sob. We turned to look at the door and there stood Mikey, Jade and my mom sobbing on Mikey's shoulder. Mikey just patted her head awkwardly.
"it's so beautiful!" she said between sobs. 
"I love it that we are so smart Jade" 
"I love it too Mikey."
Jade kissed Mikey on the cheek and apparently my mother saw and she continued to sob even more. She walked all around and gave us all a kiss on the cheek. 
"we love you mom" everyone said and she walked out feeling loved. 
"so what exactly was the plan?" Gerard said wrapping one arm on my shoulder.
"well, to begin with, Jade and I felt that it was stupid you guys were fighting so Jade came up with a brilliant plan." Mikey turned to Jade and Jade began. 
"we both decided that We should put you both in the same room to see what happens. So, Mikey brought you blind folded all the way here and I told Edith to wait here blind folded. It seems our plan worked."
They looked at each other and kissed. 
"wow, sounds lame but it worked. Thanks." I said and looked at Gerard. Gerard looked back at me and kissed my cheek. 
"your welcome" Jade and Mikey said. 
"so let's go out to eat! I got paid yesterday!" Gerard said running out the door. I saw him walk in my mom's room so I followed him. 
"c'mon Ms. Lynn, let's go!"
I watched from the door as Gerard took hold of my mother's hands and twirled around with her. 
"where are we going?!" she said. 
"out to eat! Since you're such a lovely person.." Gerard kissed my mother in the cheek, "you pick where to go to.."
My mom was blushing and holding her cheek. 
"okay, but why so.."
"because I got paid and I'm happy I got my girl back!" Gerard walked over to me an picked me up and spun me around. 
"I love you Edith!!" Gerard yelled. 
"I love you Gerard!" I yelled back. 
"okay kids, calm down or else the neighbors will complain. Let's get our stuff ready and have a wild night out!" my mom said and danced out the door putting her coat on. 
"oh mom.."
Was all Jade said as she walked out with Mikey holding his hand. 
"thank you Gerard.. For everything." I said to him
"your welcome sugar.."
He kissed my cheek and we walked out the door. 
Sign up to rate and review this story