Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Ghost of Apartment 27

The Angel from my Nightmare

by ZiggyStardust 0 reviews

CHAPTER FOUR "This is the story of how I killed myself" Frikey Multichapter

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-03-06 - Updated: 2012-03-06 - 729 words

0Unrated
Frank’s POV:

“You.. what did you say?”

“I said I love you.” He smiled and looked at his feet.


I stood shocked. He loved me. The scary thing is that I loved him back. The light fell onto his face just right. His green eyes sparkled in the lowering sun. He looked like an angel.

I didn’t know what was happening. Was he backing away? Was he disappearing? “No, please, don’t leave me! Don’t go!” There was banging all around me. The walls were shaking. The floor was moving beneath me. It split into to two pieces, and I fell into the fiery pit below.
~~~
I shot my eyes open. My heart was racing, beating out of my chest.

Linda slammed her fist on my bedroom door. “God damn it, Frank! Unlock your fucking door and get ready for school! Your alarm has been going off for half an hour!”

I fell asleep on the fucking floor. My ankle boots still wrapped around up my mid calf. I didn’t even put my fucking cigarette out. Ashes stained my red long sleeve shirt. I rolled over into push up position and got up from the stained carpet. There must have been three different piles of clothes in my room. I dug to the bottom of the one in the middle and grabbed the first matching outfit.
I pulled on black skinny jeans, a Misfits tee shirt and a black and grey trench coat. I topped it off with bright red fingerless gloves and red, white and blue Chucks. I grabbed the pack of cigarettes on my floor and opened the door.

7:20. Shit. School started in 10 minutes.

“Sweetie, you have to go! My keys are on the counter, take my car!”

I rolled my eyes and bellowed back “I was already gonna take your car, Linda! God, leave me the fuck alone!” I grabbed the jingly keys and bounded down the apartment stairs. I got in the blue Ford and drove off.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mikey’s POV:

“Alright class, please turn to page 475 in your book. Read the first paragraph and write a review.”

I read the paragraph. Something about bone structure or whatever. I didn’t really pay attention. All I wanted to do was go home.
The classroom door opened, and a small kid poked his head into the door. He had red and black hair and two piercings on his face. He spoke softly in the teacher’s direction. “Hi. My name is Frank. I just got transferred from room 204. Mr. Banks told me I come here, yes?”

“Ahh, yes, Mr.. Iero, is it? I was expecting you.” She looked to the back of the room. “Mr. Way, raise your hand, please?”

I was shocked to hear my name. I slowly raised my hand to chin level.

“Mr. Iero, please go sit next to Mr. Way back there. He’s a nice kid.”

“Yes ma’am.” He croaked as he shuffled to the seat next to me in the third row. He flopped down next to me, and quickly looked at me. A quick flip of his head back in my direction implied that he gave me a double take. He spoke up again. “H-hey.. Do I know you from somewhere..?” I looked him over before replying. I’ve seen him twice before.

“Did you buy a guitar from my brother yesterday?”

His face lit up. “I did. Are you his little brother? I remember you!” He shifted positions and scooted closer. “I’m sorry, I never caught your name,” he paused, looked at his hands and slightly smiled, “Mr. Way.” The way his face looked was.. God, almost adorable. His doe-like was flawless. His green-grey eyes had traces of eyeliner around the edges and his lids were dusted with red eyeshadow. I couldn’t help but smile.

“My name is Mikey. And you’re Frank?”

He nodded and giggled. “I’ve always loved that name. Mikey. Yah, I’m Frank. You can call me Frankie, though.” I held out my hand.

“Well, it’s very nice to meet you, Frankie,” I hesitated, wondering if the next thing I say would be coming on too strong. Fuck it. “Would you like to sit with me at lunch today?” He smiled, and without moving his head looked up at me.

“I would love to, Mikey.”
Sign up to rate and review this story