Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Past Ain't Through With You

The Past Ain't Through With You

by JustYourAverageGirl 8 reviews

(Story you auditioned for.) Gerard and Bandit move to Japan for a fresh start. But not all is as it seems. At Bandit's new school, an unsolved murder recently took place, and when students start sh...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Horror,Romance - Published: 2012-03-07 - Updated: 2012-03-08 - 692 words

5Exciting
Prologue
Sara Crow died for a boy she didn't love.
Rain hammered down on the bay of Kumakushi Bay, soaking her dress and making it cling tightly to her body. The evening sky was buried under a mass blanket of gray clouds. It looked as though it might rip open at any moment and release hellish rains that would wipe the entire nation of Japan off of the map.
If that were to happen, Sara wouldn't care one bit. It would be so much better for her- for all of them, probably. She was beyond caring about school, friends, family, or anything at all.
She was best friends with the school heartthrob, a Dutch boy named Peter. And hell, with his carefully spiked blond hair and beautiful green eyes, why wouldn't every girl in school fall for him? Every girl except for Sara. She thought of him as a friend, but nothing more than that. She was the only one who knew he was gay. He was scared to come out, he'd told her, and she was the only person he could trust. For the past year, he'd been secretly dating Matt, a student from Canada. They were in love. Real, true, honest to God love.
It was Sara who had suggested that she pretended to be Peter's girlfriend. And he had agreed, more or less. The other girls were jealous, yes, but catty comments in the hallways and gossip whispered from one girl to another was as far as the envy had ever gone. Until today, when, in a fit of rage, one of the most popular girls in school had screamed at her, calling her a whore and thousands of other names in front of the entire class.
Deciding that she should head back to the school, Sara turned around and started to make her way to the dorms. On the way, she slipped in the mud and fell down. She wanted to cry, but instead found herself laughing. It was a loud laugh, and its owner sounded like she would snap at any time.
As she went to get up, she saw figures emerge from the darkness, five or six of them. One stepped forward, and she recognized the girl instantly.
"Why does he love you?" the girl asked Sara.
"What do you mean?" Was her response, even though she knew perfectly well what the other girl was talking about.
"Don't play dumb with me. He says he can never love me because his heart is full of you."
She opened her mouth to try and explain, but the girl raised her hand and slapped Sara so hard that she stumbled back, shocked. The girl followed, and punched her this time, bloodying her nose. She fell on her hands and knees, back down into the mud. They were kicking her now, one getting her in the back, another in the jaw, yet another in the stomach. Pain shot through her body, and when Sara tried to scream, another girl kicked her in the mouth. She thought she felt a tooth fall out. A girl stomped on one of her breasts, and the pain was horrible. She raised a hand to protect herself, but a red converse sneaker came down, breaking bones in her fingers.
Soon, she felt them grabbing her, some getting fistfuls of her hair, others of her clothes. Then, they were dragging her down to the water. Sara managed one last, desperate scream. The shadow girls hoisted her up and flung her into the water. Weak and bleeding, she tried to swim to the surface, she was greeted by more shadow girls. A pair of hands shoved her back down underwater. She gasped, swallowing dirt from the bottom of the shallows and breathing water. It then hit her that she was drowning.
It seemed as if all of Kumakushi Bay was made of her tears. Even the sky cried as Sara Crow died.
For a boy she would never love.

Author's note: I think I'm going to really like it here at ficwad, you all seem so nice. Thanks for reading this, and please rate/review this!
Sign up to rate and review this story