Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Truth is inevitable

Summertime: part 1

by MCR_Killjoy_A 4 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-03-10 - Updated: 2012-03-10 - 542 words

0Unrated
Aimee's POV

The car journey consisted of me being asked questions about school, subjects, more music, hobbies, and lots of other random crap. Suddenly after about an hour in the car we arrived in front of some large gates, Gerard typed in a code and the gates swung open.
"By the way the code to the gate is 654892, don't worry if you forget, just text me or something," he smiled at me, well this is cool, I smiled at myself, he saw my awed expression and chuckled to himself.

The house was white with a black roof, surrounded by trees, with a fence all the way around the large garden, there were flower beds filled with red, white, and BLACK roses! It was amazing!
"Those roses are amazing!" I said.
"Yeah, they are aren't they, I had them planted when I saw them in an art exhibition about 2 months ago, I never get tired of looking at them." She said as she stared at them.
"I can understand why," was all I said.

The car stopped and we all got out Gerard and I got all my bags and stuff while Lyn-Z un clipped Bandit from her car seat. We walked into the black door and into a hallway with black stone floor with white walls with amazing band posters, records, and pictures and paintings hanging on them.
"Wow." Was the only word that managed to escape my mouth,
"Haha, at least we know she likes it so far, I hope!" Gerard said. "Why don't we leave your bags here for a second and show you round the house first?"
"My room! My room!" Bandit squealed,
"Of course Lady B," Lyn-Z smiled at her.
I was showed through the massive house, I was amazing, there was so much amazing artwork and plenty of band posters.
"This is Bandit's room," Lyn-Z said and opened the white door to show the small girl lying on the floor playing with some dolls, she had a small purple bed with pink covers and lots of pictures and drawings on the wall.
"Dis is for you!" Bandit squealed, she handed me a piece of paper with a drawing of a butterfly on it,
"Thank you so much! I love it," she giggled and ran back to her spot in the middle of the rug.
"Okay, next room, only 2 left!" Gerard said, we walked downstairs to the basement, and inside was........ a recording studio! it was amazing, with instruments around the walls and a massive sound booth, I was so gonna ask to use this mother fucker!
"WOW." I managed as my jaw hit the ground.
"Haha. Thanks," gerard chuckled, "now the final room!!!" He taunted, we walked back up and on to the 2nd floor, 2 doors down from Bandit's room was a white door with a note stuck to it that said 'enter if you dare!'
"Oh my god, should I be afraid?" I said laughing.
"Go on!" Gerard said, he sounded as excited as a small kid on christmas day.

A/N don't hate me! I know its short, but the second part may or may not be in Gerards POV sould I or shouldn't I? Let me know! R and R motor babys!!!
Axx
Sign up to rate and review this story