Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Broken Romances

Chapter fifteen

by SleepyMonkey 0 reviews

FINAL CHAPTER.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Published: 2012-03-10 - Updated: 2012-03-11 - 515 words - Complete

0Unrated
The funeral was horrible. Of course we buried Mikey how he asked to be, in all his favourite colours - black suit, red tie.
His body was cold and we all cried as we went up and kissed him goodbye one by one.
Bandit squeezed Franks hand tight and Ley-Anne buried her face in Gerards shoulder as he held her tightly.
Mikeys parents were there, sobbing quietly, so we're Jessica's. Her coffin wasn't open though, it was shut because there wasn't even a full body to be put in there, it was blood, skin and bones.
We all sat front row, glassy eyed with tears spilling occasionally as the catholic priest said their names.
There were a lot of people who came to pay respects, lots of people we had to hug and kiss and shake hands with and pretend we knew them all.
After the funeral we all went back to the Barbie mansion that was now less Barbie more goth looking, everything was covered in black, the windows shut and people sat sipping teas and coffee on the sofa.
If only some people could hold their tongues,
'Did you hear the girl jumped off the building after he died?' and lots of sympathetic looks and clicking of tongues directed at us.
We all went into Jessicas room upstairs and sat on the bed just laying by each other for hours.
Bandit started cutting again, no one stopped her, she just picked at her wrists till they bled and the blood wouldn't stop, even then no one said anything. Gerard just passed her a few tissues and she nodded a thanks.
None of us could even speak, even just looking at each other hurt and brought us to tears. The likeness of Gerard and Mikey and the twins and Jess was horrible.
We lay by each other on Jessica's bed for hours watching old videos of them when they were alive and looking at old photos.
We were all broken.
Frank and Ley-Anne now knew how Bandit felt, what it felt like to lose a best friend, someone so close.
Gerard was shaking uncontrollably, we all knew how he felt when he watched Sadie die.
And Bandit, she lay by herself on the blood stained carpet sobbing, she lost four best friends and her sister and we all gained suicidal impulses.

Soon enough the twins sold their cars and we used Franks van and Gerard's Astra when we had to, Gerard sold the house and we only left the Barbie mansion when it was impossible to avoid.
The suicidal obsessions became overwhelming so we all stuck together to make sure that if one goes down, we all did. The domino effect of suicide and what it can do to a family.
Yeah, we were like a family.
Frank and Bandit would be one married couple soon enough, so would Gerard and Ley-Anne, Mikey and Jess were too.
And the twins and Jess were sisters, Mikey and Gerard were brothers and Frank was like an adopted brother.
But now, we're all broken.

R&R!!!
Sign up to rate and review this story