Categories > Original > Poetry

A Shitty Poem

by patrunify 0 reviews

I want to give this to my boyfriend but don't know if i should.

Category: Poetry - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Romance - Published: 2012-03-13 - Updated: 2012-03-15 - 378 words - Complete

0Unrated
A Shitty Poem

I sit up for hours trying to think of what to say.
I don't know how to put it.
I'm going insane.
Abscence of inspiration.
Creativity fleeing.

Should I count the ways I love you?

When we hold hands.
When you smile.
When we kiss.
Your voice.
When you smile.
Of all the ways I couldn't even begin to list, the one that gives you the power to break my heart is I care about you.

Why? You're you.
And that's all I could ever want.

I wish i could right wrongs instead of poems, because that day I broke a promise and cut becasue of promise i broke. Because of that day i told you no.
I wish I could have said yes.
But there are things keeping me from it.
Things I've not been able to tell you because I fear you'll hate me for it like others that know.

Because I'm just that ugly ass dyke that let her cousin. . . I was 9. The bitch who cries herself tp sleep whenever she thinks of people with their fathers and how that must be. Yeah, that good for nothing "emo" bitch that cuts herself because she can't deal with her feelings and stupid problems. An "emo" that barely talks to anyone 'cause she can't talk right. The dumbass bitch. That sicko bi girl. That witch. Why aren't I green? The retard that kept a stupid blanket until she was 12 'cause it was the only thing that reminded her of her dad.

Their ignorance and rudeness sickens me. If only they knew how their words hurt.
But why does it matter?
I'm the girl without feelings. No one's ever seen me cry.
No one woulda noticed.
Hell, they wouldn't care. Oh well.
But that doesn't matter.
They can think what they want.
I don't care about them.
I care about you.

So as I tell you these things, try not to think I'm horrible, even though I am.
Because I love you and I know it sounds stupid and cheesy, but I have honestly never felt the way I do around you. I want to be with you for the rest of my life, too.
I didn't belive love was real.
Until I met you.
Sign up to rate and review this story